Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A new story has been published. Devil Sharingan. A Naruto and High School DxD crossover but with Itachi as the main character, inspirited by the Sharingan of The Crimson Princess.

Go check it out if you like Naruto and DxD crossover, but with Itachi as the main character.

You can find that story in my profile.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi and Eileen Belserion.

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 20

"You're still here?"

Naruto asked as he approached the legendary dark mage that were sitting on the ground in a kneeling posture. It was the morning after the Great Banquet, and top six strongest guilds of Fairy Tail were all on their way back to their town and guild, leaving the capital of Fiore, Crocus with a promise of keeping in touch and helping each other out when the time come. As the winner of Grand Magic Game, Fairy Tail was given luxurious horses drawn carriages to take them back to Magnolia, the town where their guild building residing.

With Hiraishin, he could get back to Fairy Tail in the matter of second, so the blond decided to pay Natsu's older brother another visit before he decided to leave his spot at the forest near the Domus Flau.

"I saw your battle with Medreth and the dragons, Naruto." The dark mage spoke up, turning his head to look at Naruto "Now I know why he disappeared and never returned like the other dragons four hundred years ago." Zeref was impressed at what Naruto could do. From the day Zeref learnt about Naruto's power, he believed that there was nothing he could do to stand a chance against Naruto, even with Alvarez, the empire that he built with a sole purpose of defeating Acnologia. Naruto was currently the only being in this world had the power to kill Zeref, as the dark mage once wished Naruto to end his life to stop his suffering but of course, the blond immortal refused, saying that it wasn't his place to decide who should or shouldn't die.

Naruto's power was nothing less than godly, yet he had never tried to play the role of a god in human's eyes before. Much like him, most of the time Naruto preferred a peaceful life, where he was completely separated from the rest of the world.

To ensure that no one was going to stand between him and his goal, Zeref chose to have a common friendship with the blond immortal and fortunate for him, Naruto didn't have any problem of seeing the world annihilated and then rebuilt after that, as long as it wasn't going to bother him.