Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 7

Erza Scarlet gasped for breath as she received a heavy kick from Naruto, the one who accepted to start their training with her being the first victim of his so called hellish training. The kick was so strong that he sent her several feet into the air before falling down to the ocean, yards away from the beach and had to stab the sword down to the sand under the sea to regain her balance and stop herself. However as soon as she looked up, she saw his fist coming right at her and Erza barely had time to move her head out of the way to dodge his punch, which missed her only slightly.

Titania raised her sword and made another attack, but suddenly felt her sword got stuck in the sand as if something was keeping it there. Her eyes widened when Naruto raised his leg and knee her hard in her gut, making the swordswoman cough in pain and was then knocked down to the water by a simple hit to the back of her head

"Just let you know that your armors literally protect nothing against a fighter like me." Naruto said coldly "Get up and continue!" Erza immediately pushed herself up and wiped the wet bang from her face, her eyes burning with determination. Erza then re-quipped her armors, changing from Kureha no Yoroi (Black Wing Armor) to Hisho no Yoroi (Flight Armor) in just a blink.

"I see" Naruto said when Erza charged at him with such speed that she became nothing but a blur but it wasn't something Naruto couldn't handle. As soon as Erza was a foot in front of him with her spear thrust to his chest, Naruto moved his body out of the way and grabbed her spear, side stepping and grabbed Erza's wrist and pulled her right arm with him when he got Erza, using her own arm to headlock her, a kunai pointing at her hip "You decide to exchange power for speed, that's a good strategy."

He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to beat the living hell out of them.

Natsu, along with everyone who was watching dropped their jaw to the ground in shock at the sight of Titania Erza Scarlet, the strongest woman of Fairy Tail being pushed down without a slightest chance of fighting back like that.

"But you will have to try harder if you want to beat someone superior than you in every aspect." Naruto stated before raising his hand with his index finger pointing up "And next time," Erza yelped out in shock when a tentacle of sand suddenly wrapped itself around her ankle and pulled the scarlet head woman into the air, hanging her upside down much to her shock "check your surroundings."

"How can I check the surroundings when this whole place is filled with sand" Erza defended herself by crying out the oblivious.

"I take that you don't have any armors to use against sand." Naruto chuckled and in a flash, Erza's white bikini was back to her body. The sand then put Erza down before sinking back into the sea, disappeared without trace.

"I read the manual about the GMC and it seems there won't be any team battle until the end of the tournament so I will have to train your strength first." Naruto said. Shame, with this kind of team he would really love the idea of pushing them through hell with the bell-test, since it'd been a really long time and he really missed those days "The good thing is that you guys have three months to prepare." Everyone nodded their head.