Chapter 5

Warning: This chapter wasn't betaed

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speechs.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 5

"Naruto! Stop reading that stupid book and fight me for real this time!"

"For your information Natsu, this is not a stupid book." Naruto replied blankly to the energetic fire dragon slayer, which in his opinion was a lot annoyer than usual these past few days. "And a no is a no. I have no reason to fight you." He then turned his head to look at the white haired barmaid, who then put a dish of full of cookies down to the table in front of him "Thank you Mira." He said gratefully and returned to read his book, picking up a cookie and take a small bite.

"Enjoy your snack, Naruto-kun." Mira said cheerily before dashing away.

The third master of Fairy Tail, Makarov sat on the bar stand with a cup of beer in his hands, his eyes was still looking at Naruto Uzumaki the newest member of his Guild with curiosity. Three days had passed since Naruto's first mission, also an S-class mission with Mirajane and the blond had returned to his usual spot and daily activities, which were now included a book in them. Almost a week passed since the day Naruto joined Fairy Tail and yet they still knew nothing about him or his power. Naruto was an enigma, a puzzled that could never be solved, extremely hard to read and impossible to know what he was thinking in his head with that usual blank, lazy and uncared about what was happening around him expression on his face.

Mira told him about Naruto's incredible intelligent and sharp instinct after they returned from the mission. He was able to tell a lot about their mission just by looking at the mission request and some panel and newspaper he saw on the way to the train, something Makarov only heard from the stories about the First Master, a genius tactician and incredible clever young woman. Not only that but he was able to tell that the director of Bosco Museum of Magic Art was the thief in the first place. But what shocked him the most was the case about the Staff of Absolution, something that was greatly feared in the history of magic before the Zeref became an immortal and known by Earthland as the most powerful Dark Mages. The Staff could suck out one's magic as well as their life-force, killing the mage before turning it into the staff user's magic and gave him limitless amount of magic and yet Naruto was able to withstand to sucking process without any trouble, as if nothing happened.

It terrified him thinking just how powerful this young man was. Naruto's magical energy was sucked out of his body for a total ten seconds and he still appeared to be perfectly normal, while it was recorded in the History of Magic that a second of sucking was already deadly, even for the strongest mages.

Makarov only had a glimpse of his power during Acnologia's attack which was more than unimaginable to begin with and yet from what he saw, Naruto wasn't even serious at that time.

An enigma...no better word to describe Naruto Uzumaki.

"Please, you got to fight me Naruto!" Natsu said with a massive grin, leaning on Naruto's table with Happy sitting on the top of his head "I trained a lot these past few days to beat you, even if I can't beat you now I want to test out just how much more powerful I had become."

"Listen here kid," Naruto said and put the last piece of cookies he was eating into his mouth before picking up a new one "Why don't you go and rub your girlfriend's ass over there or something like that to return her feeling" He pointed to Lisanna, who flinched in shock and blushed furiously at his words "and leave me alone for one second."