Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I got a twitter now! I will start updating stories status and random anime stuffs, possibility topics to discuss about anime/manga/ even fanfictions and stuffs like that... Let's make it worldwide and interest guys.

Go check YagamiNguyen69 or visit my page for further information.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Hisui E. Fiore, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight and Yukino Aguria and Kagura Mikazuchi and Minerva Orlando.

In the future maybe: Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

After all, it would be shame if we didn't have the infamous threesome here. (I will count Mira and Sayla one, but that is in the future)

Naruto and Wendy Brother-sister bond from this point.

That's it.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 12

It didn't take the people of Crocus to gather at the Domus Flau, getting excited for the upcoming events and witnessing the start of the third day of the Grand Magic Game X791.

"So, Wendy is going to replace Lucy?" Naruto asked as he stood alongside his teammates "Are you sure?" He asked, talking to the blue haired young girl more than the Celestial mage. Of course Wendy was their reserve member, she could participate in the event as well if one member of the original team get injured and need time to recover, or volunteer themselves and Wendy could take their place. Fairy Tail Team A was in their best state, twelve more points and they would catch up to Raven Tail and possibility claim the first place. However, at least one win during the mystery game and a draw were required.

"Y-yes... I want to help too." Wendy nodded her head with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry Naruto, she'll be fine" Lucy smiled and patted Wendy on her shoulder "Wendy is very strong, you know." The sky dragon slayer smiled nervously, flustering slightly at Lucy's commendation .

"I see," Naruto nodded with a smile "Do it your best then." He had a vast knowledge about magic, but what he knew about Dragon Slayer Magic was pretty basic. He first thought Sky Dragon Slayer Magic was all about supportive and healing spells and very little offensive spells, making Wendy an easy target in solo. When Chapati spoke up to greet the auditions, the blond turned to his team "Let's go guys."

"The Grand Magic Games have finally entered the middle portion of the competition." Chapati said. He was wearing a brand new set of wig on his head, with the hair reaching down to his shoulders.