Chapter 36

This chapter has been changed. You're about to read the second version of this chapter. I wasn't very happy with the old version, so I decided to bring it down and write a much better one.

Erza has been returned to the Naruto's active Harem list.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Sayla, Irene Belserion, Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfillia and Yukino Aguria.

In the future maybe: Ultear Milkovich, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta...

Warning: This chapter contains a spoiler for the upcoming chapter of Fairy Tail. Read as your own risk

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 35

"I am human..."

The Queen of Dragon muttered tearfully while resting her head on her hands, trying her best to sleep on the cold floor of her prison. She wore nothing but a rag, and her entire body, which was filled with dragon-like scales, was covered in bruises and cuts.

However, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't sleep that day.

Maybe it was because every time she went to the dreamland, all she had was nightmares, the nightmares of everything she had to go through for the past three months.

It was ironic, to say the least.

She was once called the Queen of Dragons, but by no means was she one. She was given that title when she became the ruler of the people of Dragnov Empire, a kingdom where dragons and humans lived happily with each other....

It was the empire that she swore to protect with her life... the same empire that she loved, and was willing to give up anything for, and that including her own happiness, her humanity.

And yet... it was also the empire that turned against her when they found out Irene was becoming a monster similar to Acnologia, the dragon slayer that was feared all around the world.

Maybe they were afraid of her and what she could become... but the humiliations, the pains, the tortures and the violence they had put her through... they were too much for her to handle.

"I'm human..." Irene reminded herself once again before closing her eyes and resting her hand on her belly. With her enhanced dragon senses, she could hear her child's heartbeat. It was the only thing that gave her comfort over the days of nothing but pains and sufferings. She was her daughter with him, the man she loved more than anything in her life. She cherished her and loved her daughter with all her heart, as she was the proof of the love his love for her "Don't worry... mommy will protect you... no matter what happen." She muttered weakly, but lovingly, the corners of her mouth curved up slightly in a smile.