Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi, Sayla and Irene Belserion

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 25

"Here's your lunch, Naruto-kun!" Mira said cheerfully as she delivered two dishes, which she was carrying on her hands, to Naruto's table. The other members of Fairy Tail, who happened to stay around the guild building at the timing, couldn't help but think that Mira was looking a lot more cheerful than usual. Also, to the other male members of the guild, the ways she moved gracefully between the tables to get to Fairy Tai's guardian, simply made them drool with heart in the eyes.

"Ah, thank you Mira." Naruto gave her a smile when Mira put the dishes down. Sitting beside him, Sayla said nothing, but probably because she was keeping her attention to a book about 'social-communication', which her master forced her to read, as a punishment for pissing, and insulting, as well as showing her disliking of human to every single human she came across with a couple of words. The Etherious demon carried out her punishment eagerly, though.

"Please enjoy." She gave him a wink "If you need anything, just tell me, alright?"

"Well, I've already known about that but... yeah, I will." Naruto nodded and picked up one of the dish, turned to his left and put it down the spot next to him "Here you go." His words earned the tied up woman's attention, who snapped her head to the side to give him a hateful glare, while gritting her teeth.

"Fuck off, asshole!" Virgo gritted her teeth and struggled to free herself, but the seal Naruto placed on her was still intact, so it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Now now, that's not how a maiden should talk." The blond said simply with a shrug of his shoulder "And when I thought I had become kind enough to give a prisoner something decent to eat."

"Don't look down on me! I don't need your foods!" the former celestial maiden growled "Also, how do I suppose to eat while being tied up like this?"

"Figure it out yourself." Naruto turned to his lunch and picked up the folk "but you properly know how dogs eat their foods, right?" everyone, including Mira sweat dropped at Naruto's words, and didn't know if he was joking or not. His sick sense of humor was something that would never get old around. Virgo started throwing curse of extreme anger and frustration at him again, but the immortal Shinobi simply asked his servant "Sayla, Can you make her shut up so I can enjoy my meal in peace?" without looking up from her book, Sayla used her curse and forced Virgo to keep her mouth shut, tight "Thank you."