Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I got a twitter now! I will start updating stories status and random anime stuffs, possibility topics to discuss about anime/manga/ even fanfictions and stuffs like that... Let's make it worldwide and interest guys.

Go check it or visit my page for further information.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Hisui E. Fiore, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight and Yukino Aguria and Kagura Mikazuchi and Minerva Orlando.

In the future maybe: Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

After all, it would be shame if we didn't have the infamous threesome here. (I will count Mira and Sayla one, but that is in the future)

Naruto and Wendy Brother-sister bond from this point.

That's it.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 14

"Welcome back everyone to the now fourth day of this year's magic games." Chapati, the infamous announcer with weird set of wig on his head said loudly as the excited crowd of people within the Domus Flau cheered out loudly "Today's guest commentator up here with me and Yajima is Rabian a leader of a famous theater group right here in Crocus."

"Thank you very much for having me. " the man said with a smile "It looks really fun." Awaiting in the middle of the field, floating a few feet above the ground was a giant sphere of water, no doubt it would be the mysterious game of the Fourth day.

"It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem as we start off the day with an event called – Naval Battle! That's right spectators; get ready for a battle under the sea! The battle field is a large sphere of water. The rule is simple, if you get knocked outside the ball you lose until the last one standing wins. But there is a special rule, when the last two competitors remain, a clock will appear and if you get eliminated within the five minute limit you get moved to the back of the line in eighth place! However, if no one is eliminated within the five minutes the rank will return back to normal with the one eliminated coming in second place." The commentator finished explaining the rules of Naval Battle.

With this kind of game, it was a man's wildest fantasy come true. However, it was a huge letdown for them because Quatro Bitches would have to pick a male for the sport, since their team consisted of males only, so they wasn't the fan favorite amongst the guilds entering the event.