Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I got a twitter now! I will start updating stories status and random anime stuffs, possibility topics to discuss about anime/manga/ even fanfictions and stuffs like that... Let's make it worldwide and interest guys.

Go check it in Twitter or visit my page for further information about my account.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Hisui E. Fiore, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight and Yukino Aguria and Kagura Mikazuchi and Minerva Orlando.

In the future maybe: Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

After all, it would be shame if we didn't have the infamous threesome here. (I will count Mira and Sayla one, but that is in the future)

Naruto and Wendy Brother-sister bond from this point.

That's it.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 12

"Tell me brat, what the hell is Lumen Historie?" Naruto asked blankly as he glared down at the first master of Fairy Tail with evil eyes, scary enough to creep her out. The years he was staying on the Island, Tenrou was enough to let him know that the young lady wasn't someone with the brightest soul. She told him many things, but also kept the darkest secrets for herself and for some reason he just knew that Lumen Historie was one of them.

"Well... you see.." Mavis chuckled nervously and tried to not look into his eyes.

"How did you know about that?" Makarov, who was sitting on the fountain next to Laxus, asked in surprise.

"Laxus, you know about it too, don't you?" Makarov's grandson nodded his head "Ivan told him and Natsu wasn't the only one with sensitive hearing."

"I see..." The guild masters sighed longingly "Good grief... that brat..." he scolded quietly.

"It seems like he wanted it pretty badly." Laxus spoke up "He called it Fairy Tail's darkness or something like that."

"Hard to believe, you know." Naruto stated calmly with his arms crossed on his chest "And here my first impression about Fairy Tail was a place where the sun always shined."

"Of course," Mavis tried to poke him, but her arms went through his body "because it's not darkness. Lumen Historie is our guild's light."

"Then why did you so hesitate about telling me that?" Naruto asked.