Chapter 35

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Sayla, Irene Belserion, Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight, Lucy Heartfillia and Yukino Aguria.

In the future maybe: Ultear Milkovich, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta...

Warning: [Spoiler alert]

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 0

Over 400 years ago

"Seriously...." Naruto sighed.

Of all the things that could make his immortal life a little less tasteless, like women, sex, and then women and sex... dragons just had to poke their nose in.

"You're mine!" A massive dragon with blue scales and multi spikes on its body roared as it flew toward Naruto with its jaw fully opened. However, the immortal Shinobi didn't even bother to bat an eyelash to, as he simply raised his hand, creating a fist-size Gudoudama (Truth-Seeking Ball) in the palm of his hand before shooting at the dragon. The sphere flew straight into the blue dragon's mouth, turning its organs along with the rest of its giant body to dust. Returning to Naruto's hand, the blond converted it into a Bijuudama (Tailed Beast Ball), and added wind-nature chakra into it to create the Bijuudama Rasenshuriken before hurling it at the horde of dragons on the sky, killing a huge number of them in one blast.

Those who managed to escape the explosion radius got knocked away because of the shockwaves. The dragons roared angrily and took in deep breaths, trying to use their breath attacks to blast him, but Naruto simply activated Susanno and created a ribcage around him to block the attack. He was unscratched, but the area around him wasn't as lucky.

When did they start to appear? Naruto didn't remember, maybe for about three or five thousand years ago, he couldn't tell, simply because he had stopped counting. However, Naruto could clearly see that some of them were almost as old as he was, because they knew about him, about his existence as an immortal, about his strength to level a country like it was a walk in the park, about his power that surpass that of Primordial Gods...

But when did they get the idea that eating his heart would gain them a tremendous boost in power, Naruto had absolutely no idea. In the past ten years, they had been coming at him nonstop, with the only goal of killing him and taking his heart.

He heard that they were being ruled over by a dragon called Medreth, the Apocalypse Dragon. He was a cruel, prideful Dragon King whose power far surpassed an army of the most powerful dragons. Obviously, those who came after Naruto weren't very happy about his ruling, and wanted to overthrow him and become the new dragon king. He heard that there was no such thing as a being stronger than Medreth, even gods, but the heart of Naruto Uzumaki could make such thing possible.