Chapter 2

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speechs.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 2

Seven years had passed since the day Tenroujima was taken down by Acnologia, bringing the top strongest mages of Fairy Tail down to the deepest part of the sea with it.

Fairy Tail, from the strongest Guild of Fiore had become the lowest, weakest Guild without its core members. They barely got any new mission requests, even losing their guild building to the new Guild in Magnolia town, Twilight Ogre, forcing the remaining members of Fairy Tail to move out of the town.

But if would soon change because deep underneath the sea, most of Tenroujima remained unscratched, wrapped protectively inside a giant Sphere with the symbol of Fairy Tail on the surface.

Inside, the core members of the Guild was sleeping, as time seemingly didn't move in there. Seven years and yet they didn't age a single day, all thanked to the magical Sphere that protected them and the mysterious young man who stopped most of Acnologia's attack.

However, unlike the mages of Fairy Tail, there was one single person within the Sphere that was still awake. Even though time didn't pass within the glowing orb and to him, it was just a few seconds after Mavis created the Sphere, he could still feel the time around him pass lazily.

And that young man was lying on the ground with both hands behind his head, looking at the sea outside the Sphere with his eyes half-lifted, a bore expression on his face.

He was a handsome young man around the age of nineteen to twenty, with spiky blond hair and bright azure blue eyes, three whisker marks on each cheek; he was also rather tall and has a lean, yet muscular build. He was wearing a black uniform-style jacket with an orange zipper that features several buttons on the waist and sleeves, allowing him to fold up the left sleeve and rear coattails, giving him easy access to the pouches on the back of his belt. He wore a red armband with the crest of Fairy Tail on his left arm.

"Two whales." The young man muttered, mostly to himself. "Mating season already?" he wondered out loud. He then yawned loudly and then blinked twice when he saw the first master of Fairy Tail stood above him, looking down at him with a smile. "You're blocking the sun, Mavis."

"You do know that we're underneath the sea Naruto." the first guild master smiled at him "We can't see the sun here." It was actually kind of dark inside the Sphere.

"The cloud as well." Naruto chuckled, closing his eyes. "How long?"

"Seven minutes." Mavis said with her head titled to the side.

"Seven minutes for seven years, those brats' bond is really something." Naruto nodded his head "Good for them."

"The bonds and faiths of Fairy Tail are becoming stronger and stronger with each generation." Mavis said softly, closing her eyes. "All of those thoughts allowed one of the three great Fairy Magics, Fairy Sphere to be activated. Their will and faith of each other become an absolute defense magic. It have become such a wonderful guild."

"Good for them." Naruto smiled and repeated his words before sitting up. "Hey Mavis, there..." But his eyes widened in surprise when the spirit of the first master of Fairy Tail wrapped her arms around his neck.