Credit

This does not belong to me.

This belongs to YagamiNguyen

Author has written 18 stories for Naruto, Fairy Tail, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Final Fantasy X, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Sekirei.

Name: YagamiNguyen

Age- 19

Associates: TinaKhoaNguyen

Check me on my Facebook for discussion and stories' statuses:

Favorite Authors: Anaklusmos14, The Engulfing Silence, Kyokasuigetsutotsuka and of course my dear sister.

My favorite Anime/Manga

Favorite Mottos:

- Rules and Regulations are not meant to suppressed, it were meant to protect.

- A hero is someone who protect, a great hero is someone who can save and protect, however a true hero is someone who can inspire people to move into a new direction, someone who can shows the right path to be taken. series are Naruto, High School DxD, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Bleach...I especially like Fairy Tail and its crossover, I also like Percy Jackson and Harry Potter a lot.

I'm a breasts lover XD...so I always love the ones that got hot females with large breasts, that would explain why I love Fairy Tail and High School DxD too much.

by Shokazuma

Reviews

And here's something concerning 'REVIEWS' (which I borrowed from my friend, who gave up on writing fanfiction ''T_T")

Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:

"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.

1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.

2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.

3) Send an email. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."

What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...

"Why am I even here...?"

"What's even the point of continuing?"

"My skills must be terrible...no one cares for my story..."

"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."

These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there...and sit...and wait...and not a single person says even a word.