Malvie (Mal x Evie) #1

Evie's POV

Mal and I have been dating for a couple of months now and it's been a dream come true. I mean it wasn't so amazing when her and I had to break the news to our boyfriends that we no longer have feelings for them but instead have feelings for our best friend (that being each other). Ben and Doug don't speak to us as much as they used to but they're still caring towards us. I've noticed that Mal seems to be down in the dumps today. She keeps staring into her large bedroom mirror, frowning at what she sees. That's when an idea suddenly pops into my head... MAKEOVER TIME! I'm the very best at giving makeovers both here in the Isle of the Lost and Auradon. This will definitely help lift her spirits. 

  I grab a few outfit pieces, makeup, nail polish, hair extensions, etc. I grab a bit of everything because you never know what a gal might need in order to give someone a makeover. I usher for Mal to get away from the mirror and to come sit by her vanity. She rolls her eyes as me but does as I ask. I roll my eyes back at her. "You might be down in the dumps now darling but you're going to love me even more when I'm through here. Now sit still and let me work my magic. Not that you're not already beautiful because you are but I'm going to make you see yourself the way that I see you, with the help of a few fashion related friends of mine. Do you consent?" She cracks a small smile. "I consent."

     I nod with a smile and spend the next two hours making her look like a beauty queen. She passes on the hair extensions though and I don't blame her because I've never never been the biggest fan of hair extensions myself but I wanted to be prepared because you never know. For the makeup, I go with a look like this:

   For her jewelry, I choose some pieces like this:

Her jewelry also includes a ring (which is inspired by her mother Maleficent) looks like this:

 For her hair, I kept it simple and merely straighten it. Mal doesn't like a lot of hair products in her hair. I on the other hand, I have to use a decent amount in order to keep it looking decent. Mal is blessed in the aspect of rarely ever having frizzy hair while I'm not so blessed in that department. 

    The outfit that she decides to go with the one up above (the giphy featured at the very beginning of the one shot). I iron the wrinkles out of it a bit before she puts in on. Once she has everything on, I gasp. "Mal, you look like a goddess." She blushes. "N-No I don't Evie." I quickly turn her towards her mirror, leaning my head onto her shoulder and gently placing my arms around her. "You look incredible Mal and it's time for you to realize that. In this moment, how do you think you look?" Her small smile shifts into one that stretches from ear to ear. Those are my favorite smiles from her, the ones that turn me into a puddle of feels. I could melt at any given moment now thanks to that kind of smile. "I think I look decent for a change." 

    I nod. "That's progress, I'll take that for now. Eventually though, I'm going to get you to agree with me on how I see you. You're a goddess in my eyes and I'm determined to get you to agree with me on that one day." She giggles adorably. "I know you Evie, I know that you don't give up, ever. Even though that drives me crazy at times, I absolutely love you." I pull her body even closer to me and kiss her on the cheek, the both of us still admiring her beauty in the mirror. "I love you too Mal, so, so much." 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary