Chaudrey (Chad x Audrey) #3

Chad's POV

 I never imagined that Audrey would leave Ben to be with me but yet here we are. Audrey and I are a few weeks into our relationship now and I'm the happiest guy in Auradon. How could Ben give up a girl like Audrey to date a VK like Mal? I don't get it. Audrey's been through the ringer lately and I'm doing everything I can to lift her spirits up. I even encouraged her to pamper herself with a makeover. Most girls love getting makeovers from time to time. Audrey's going all out with a new outfit, new do, and new makeup style. 

    I'm watching her transform into even more of a princess in front of my very eyes and I'm blown away. She's always beautiful but boy does she look stunning right now. Her new outfit resembles a more modern version of her mother Aurora's iconic pink dress but Audrey's has pants incorporated into hers, her hair is a silvery blonde with strikes of light pink and blue mixed in, and her makeup is natural looking with light shades/tones of pink. I gasp. "Audrey, you look absolutely perfect. This look was made for you." She smiles softly at me. "Thank you Chad. Not only for complementing me but also for giving me a shot. After that horrific moment being publicly dumped by Ben in front of the entire school, I didn't think anyone else would want to be with me." 

      I frown. "I've always wanted to be with you Audrey. The truth is I thought you just saw me as a moron and nothing more. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to give me a chance. I should be the one thanking you actually, not the other way around." She takes my hands in hers and presses them against her lips. "How about we thank each other? We're in this together now so let's weather any storms together. We're not alone anymore." My frown shifts into a small smile. "I like the sound of that darling." She smiles back. "Me too Chad. By the way, I've never thought you were a moron. I'll admit that I was waiting for you to grow up a bit in order to wanting to establish a closer bond with you but you've shaped up a lot these past two years. I'm so proud of the man you're becoming." 

       That almost brings tears to my eyes but I sniffle them away quietly because I don't want to cry in front of Audrey. Instead, I stroke her cheek gently with the back of my hand, gazing lovingly into her brown eyes. She gazes back into mine and the two of us gravitate towards each other, in which we share a wonderful kiss. The sparks flow throughout every moment and I fall even harder for Audrey. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary