Maudrey (Mal x Audrey) #2

Audrey's POV

  Mal randomly requested to do my hair so I'm letting her do it. She's my girlfriend after all and I aim to please her as much as possible. I honestly need a new do so all the more reason to let her work her magic on my hair. I keep my eyes closed as she runs her fingers through my hair. I absolutely love when she does this, it relaxes me quickly. When I'm uber stressed, she does this for me and it really does wonders. 

      After about forty minutes, Mal finally allows me to open my eyes. I gasp when I take in the sight of my new hair do. She put my hair in a ponytail which then transformed into a bun. That's not all though, she even put a braided crown surrounding it. There are even small flowers tucked into several strands of it. "Mal, you did such a great job! I feel so pretty, I love it. Thank you!" She smirks while blushing. "You're welcome Audrey. While I'm at it, I might as well do myself." She casts a spell and her hair immediately transforms into a fishtail braid. I raise an eyebrow at her. "How come you didn't do it by hand?" She shrugs. "I don't know, to save time I guess. I'd rather work hard on yours than my own." 

       An "Aw" slips out of my mouth. "Mal, you're such a softie despite being a baddie." She laughs. "Only for you Audrey. Don't tell anyone else." I put my hands up in surrender and giggle. "You have my word Mal. I'd never disclose any information about you without your permission. I was a bitch long ago but not anymore. You helped me become a better person and I'm grateful for that. I look back at my former self and cringe." Mal wraps an arm around me. "Audrey, you seem to forget that I was once the most feared villain offspring both on the Isle and here in Auradon. If it weren't for the people of Auradon pushing their fear deep down inside and giving me a fair shot, I'd probably still be in that dump of a wasteland right now as would many innocent VKs." 

      I lean my head on her shoulder. "Well I'm glad that both of us changed for the better. I'm even more glad that the two of us are dating. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Mal." She kisses me on the cheek. "The feeling is mutual Audrey. I don't plan on going anywhere." I sigh wistfully. "Neither do I." 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary