Chaudrey (Chad x Audrey) #1

Audrey's POV

 As I'm beginning my reign of terror on Auradon (my revenge for how horribly the people of this palace community have treated me), there's one person I can't seem to toss aside no matter how much the darkness inside of me encourages me to do so. It's Chad, Chad of all people. He's an absolute tool but yet he's always been loyal to me. He even came out in the middle of the night to change a flat tire for me in the woods. If that's not true loyalty, then I don't know what is. 

    I drag Chad with me back to an abandoned house in the woods so the two of us can plot privately. After I use my magic to secure the place, I turn to Chad with a wicked grin on my face. "Oh Chad, Auradon is going to be ours by the end of the week. I'm so proud of you for making the wise decision to join me. After all, even a fierce queen could use a king to help her rule over the subjects." He smirks. "You chose the right man." I roll my eyes. "Don't be cocky. You're cute when you're not constantly boasting about yourself." 

      This is a rarity, but Chad is actually both speechless and blushing. "You mean that Audrey?" I give him a small smile. "I do." He gives me a peck on the cheek. I'm not letting him near my lips though until I know for certain that he won't flake on me if danger arises (which it's bound to given the battle that'll be going down with some of most powerful Villain Kids like Mal and Uma. Those two are the only real threats. The rest of them are child's play. Evie for example is more concerned about kissing her boyfriend and puckering her lips up in front of a mirror than facing me. She's been that way since the moment I met her four years ago. Some people never change... 

       I on the other hand, have changed for the better. I love this new version of myself far more than my previous self. I have all of the power in the world right at my fingertips thanks to Maleficent's scepter. I can even hear her voice in my head at times. She whispers words of encouragement to me to continue bringing down the reign she never got the chance to. Chad wraps an arm around me. "Maleficent's right, you're doing an excellent job fulfilling her legacy Audrey. You're so confident now and that's a beautiful thing to witness. I know I'm a royal pain but I appreciate you having faith in me." I lean my head on his shoulder. "This could be the start of our perfect destiny. I just hope you stick around long enough to see it through." 

        He kisses me on the forehead and I blush a bit. "You have my word Audrey. I plan on sticking around for as long as you want me to be. You've always been a top priority to me and I would never do anything on purpose to mess that up." I nod, satisfied with that answer. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary