Malvie (Mal x Evie) #3

Evie's POV

 Mal isn't into big grand gestures but guess who happens to be... you guessed right... IT'S ME! I'm a major romantic and absolutely love promposals. I could spend hours watching videos of them on Youtube or looking at cute promposal ideas on Pinterest. Today is the day that I'm going to prompose to Mal. My promposal is going to be inspired by the video featured up above. I found this video three nights ago and loved it. I mean neither of us plays tennis but I'm going to do it on the track field. It's a wide, open space that's pleasant to look at. I also have a sign similar to the one the girl used in the video and the exact PROM balloons. 

     Carlos and Jay help me get set up before Jay goes off to get Mal and Carlos videotapes it from the bleachers. Jay shows up with Mal about ten minutes later and my legs begin to shake. Evie, get it together girl. You've got this, Mal is going to love your promposal. I take a deep breath and tell Jay to keep Mal's blindfold on for just a moment more as I compose myself. Once I've composed myself, I motion for him to take the blindfold off of her. Mal looks around in confusion before her eyes land on my promposal. Her hands go to her face and she begins to cry what I hope are tears of joy. 

        I grin from ear to ear because this is the exact reaction that I was hoping for. "Mal, will you go to prom with me baby girl?" Mal nods through her tears of joy and pulls me in for a tight embrace. "Evie, this is so sweet. I love you. You didn't have to do this but I'm so glad you did. You made me feel extra special and loved today." I blush and Jay hands me off a bouquet of roses that I bought fresh for her this morning. "These are also for you. I know how much you love roses so I figured a bouquet of roses would add an additional special touch. By the way, Carlos got all of this on film. Right Carlos?" He thumps down from the bleachers and joins our side. "That's right Evie. You two can play back this wonderful moment for years to come. I promise that I didn't post it on any social media apps/sites though. I would never do that without anyone's permission."

         Mal gives Jay and Carlos a hug before returning to me for yet another warm embrace. "Prom is going to be amazing Evie. I can't wait." I smile. "Only three more weeks to go baby girl. We'll have the best night of our lives and that's a promise." She nods in agreement and buries her face in my chest. My heart begins to race, I absolutely love it when she does this. Not only is it so wholesome but it's a bit of a turn too. I love Mal so freaking much. 

I hope that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary