Huma (Harry x Uma) #1

Harry's POV

  Uma and I are goofing around with swords after tourney practice ends. Our coach isn't too strict about letting us hang out to train after practice is over. Uma and I have been long overdue for a sword fight session. Uma smirks at me. "Ready to get your butt kicked Hook?" I smirk back at her. "Perhaps but then again you could be a little rusty and I could easily take charge in this battle." The two of us stare at each other hard for a moment before diving right into combat. Both of us fight with equal precision and it's a close call as to who is going to win. 

     The sword fight goes on for at least another twenty minutes before Uma suddenly flinches back. Blood trickles down her cheek, not too far from her eye and I rush to her aid. "U-Uma, are you okay? It's an accident, I swear." She holds her cheek and eye for a moment before looking up at me. "It's okay Harry, it just stings a bit." I take a hold of her hand and guide her to the nurse's office without another word. When we get there, the nurse sees her immediately. She studies her injury for a minute before beginning the treatment process. She pats me on the shoulder, probably seeing my concern for Uma's well being as clear as day. 

      When the nurse leaves the room, my expression softens at Uma. "Uma, love, I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I just get carried away with sword fighting at times, especially with you. You're the best sword fighter here in Auradon besides myself. I mean after all, I did learn from the very best and I'm not ashamed to admit that aloud." She gives me a small smile. "I love you Harry. I know that you would never hurt me on purpose. Gil can vouch for that as well. Our love for one another is true. Can you do me a favor though?" I take a hold of her hands and kiss them. "Anything for you." "Can you clean the scratches a bit? I'm a coward when it comes to blood." 

      I nod and wet a few paper towels, wiping the blood away from her scratches. It pools up a few times before actually receding. When it finally does, I take off a blood covered bandage the nurse put on her and place a fresh one on her cheek. I then kiss her cheek gently. "That cheek will be as good as new in no time. I recommend not sword fighting for a few days though." She rolls her eyes at me. "Well no shit Sherlock." I roll my eyes back at her and walk her back to her dorm. I even help her into bed and tuck her in for a rest because I'm capable of being a gentleman on occasion (honestly though, I'm only a gentleman for her). I kiss her on the forehead and head back to my own dorm. As much as I want to stay with her, she needs some time to rest on her own. I love Uma with all of my heart. I'm really glad that her injury wasn't worse than what it is. 

I hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary