Malvie (Mal x Evie #2)

Malvie (Mal x Evie) #2

Mal's POV

 Evie and I are currently in a dance studio because she's been dying to give me a dance lesson for weeks now. I finally caved because she's freaking adorable. Seriously, how can you say "no" to a face like hers? My one condition was to pass on ballet because I'm not into it whatsoever. She agreed because she isn't much into it either. She's going to teach me the basics of several dance styles such as the waltz, samba, hip hop, tap, jazz, etc. This is going to be a fun afternoon. I really hope I survive this. Evie is a phenomenal dancer but me... not so much.

    We go through each style one by one and the only one I've managed to do okay on was the waltz. I plop down on the floor and take a much needed break. I chug down half a bottle of water too. Evie sits down next to me a moment later. "You need some more practice but you're off to a great start. After we take a break, do you want to keep going a bit?" As tempted as I am to pass on that offer, I don't want to disappoint and/or hurt her feelings. "Sure, just give me ten minutes." She nods and leans her head on my shoulder, snuggling up to me. The gesture melts my heart. "Evie, you're so cute." She giggles. "Thank you Mal. I know you don't like to be referred to as cute but you're stunning." I feel my face get hot immediately. Ugh, this is what happens every time Evie gives me a compliment, even when it's a basic one like "Good job." 

    We spend the rest of the afternoon dancing together and I make some progress on each dance style. My favorite one is the samba though. The two of us do a short samba routine to S+M by Rihanna. It's a song that both of us grew up with and the routine ends up being flawless. The two of our bodies move in perfect sync and we look pretty damn good busting these moves. The way Evie's hips grind against mine turns me on a lot. I then grind mine against hers too and she has the same reaction as I did. When it's over and we strike a final pose, the two of us are red faced and giggling fools. "Evie, that was incredible! C-Can we do it again?" She jumps up and down and replays the song, in which we repeat the routine once more. 

    Maybe this dance lesson/date wasn't such a bad idea after all... I'm having a much better time than I thought I would. 

I hope that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary