1

Flashbacks, March 21 2017....

Taehyun 's pov

The music stopped as I unplugged my Airpod one by one from my ear slowly. The swarm of busy students walked passed me in the hallway as I was standing at the middle.

I feel invisible in everyone's eyes. No one wanted to talk to me as I am the only Asian transferred at here, at Australia.

People preferred going with their group mates and partying every night or do crazy things while I was being left out. No one knows I existed, even the teachers.

Am I that invisible? What did I do wrong for having no friends? Am i that odd in people's eyes?

The vibration of my phone alerted me for a second in the pocket of my blazer. I fished it out and saw the big words displayed on the screen.

Time to get ready

I sighed and lifted up the brown box full of my things I packed from my locker as I slowly took small steps towards the main entrance of the prestigious looking school. Well it's a farewell then.

-

"Good morning to our lovely passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight K580 to Seoul. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin approximately ten minutes time. Thank you "

I turned my attention back to my phone when it suddenly rang after the announcement as if on cue so I wasted no time and swiped the answer button after looking at the caller's name.

"Taehyun-ah, where are you now?" My father's voice greeted my ears after I answered his call.

"At the airport waiting for my turn to board in the airplane" I said calmly.

"good, give me a call if you already arrive at incheon airport. I sent a driver there to drive you to our house at Seoul. I need to hang up now Taehyun-ah, there's a meeting after this and I need to rush "

Without giving me a chance to say goodbye or say anything, he hung up as I heaved out a heavy sigh.

I stand up and line up at the boarding line to have my passport stamped. Once I was already in the plane, I opened the cabin for bags above the passenger's seat after founding my seat number and placed my back pack in there and closed it back tight leaving a faint clicking sound. I took a seat by the widow and buckled on my seatbelt. I bit my under lip and look outside the plane trying to forget all the horrible things around me.

I took a glance at my hands and that short red string was still there. I swung my head to the side and saw the passengers all have the red string tied and some are white which means that they are already married with their soul mates.

I took the sleeping eye mask and wore it as I slumped my body at the comfy seat, covering my eyes.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome onboard to flight K580. We are currently third in line for take off and are expected to be in the air for approximately 5 minutes. Please be alert to sit at your own seat and put on your seatbelts. Thank you and enjoy the flight "

-

I stepped out at the earth's ground as I breathe in the fresh air of Seoul, the city I was longing for as a car pulled up in front of me. I recognize him immediately as he was my father's loyal butler as I sat at the back where he asked me to.

The car moved as I checked my phone and pressed the gallery app. I scrolled down through my phone gallery since there's nothing much at there but artworks and photographs I took at there Australia since my father sent me to study aboard since I was still young.

The car's tyre made a loud screeching sound out of the blues as I accidentally bumped my head on the head of the drivers seat due to the sudden brake.

The driver was about to get out and asked the driver in the car at the front if the person was okay because of the car crash as the back of the black Mercedes Benz in front of us was amazingly crashed.

I stopped him by giving him a signal as I went out and ran to the drivers door and opened it without thinking twice.

"Are you okay sir?" I asked and the man nodded as he turned his head to see the person at the back if her or she is okay because I can't see the person.

"Miss, are you okay? Mrs Kim? Mrs Kim please wake up " he said while shaking the persons leg since he only can reach it but still no response.

"let me see "I said as I swung the passenger's door opened wide to reveal a peaceful sleeping looking girl with beautiful dyed chest nut hair as I shook her a bit.

"Excuse me miss, please answer me, are you okay?" I asked and crouched my body down but then her head landed on my chest when suddenly my heart beat fastened.

"please call the ambulance because she might have trouble waking up when she was sleeping during the crash "I asked the driver to call the emergency team while I laid her limp body down on the seat.

I took her wrist and luckily, her heartbeat was still there.

She must've sleep when the crash happened and it's dangerous because the possibility of waking up is low because the back of her head bumped and it can be critical I said to myself inside my mind.

I stared at her back and was mesmerized with her beauty when suddenly, the sound of screams were heard. Not one but many as people ran to our direction shouting probably her name as I took an action by getting in and closing the door while the driver outside who telephoned the ambulance shielded the door entrance of the backseat car.

I sat at the comfy chair while helping her to sit up as I held her head on my chest, like shielding her too as I took a glance at her unconscious self.

So she's an idol and outside are her swarm of fans.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you for now from them and I hope you wake up so your fans won't have to worry about you" I said to her even though I know she won't heard it.

My hearing started to get tingly as I felt something was wrong. I searched everywhere and when I tossed my eyes back at her, I saw something.

The same short red string at her finger, just like mine.

To be continued....