25

- S U H Y E O N G -

I smiled at him and let his hand slipped off mine, but he insisted as his pinky finger was still clinging onto mine tightly.

"Aish... We just have good terms with each other now I have to perform" he whined that made me smiled.

"Just go, I'll support you in the crowd. Fighting!" I gave him a supporting cheer as he let my pinky finger go.

"Taehyun-ah! We'll go next man!" Soobin called him out as I gestured him to go by shooing him.

He nodded but the unexpected thing he did is that he pecked my cheek before running away to catch up with the others as I placed my hand on the cheek that he just pecked.

What is that about?

I stand up at the end of the 5th row since there's no empty space and watched the stage starting to get shone with its white spotlight at the three boys performing that includes Taehyun, Soobin and Beomgyu at there.

Many cheers filled the school hall and I cheered too along as Beomgyu started the singing and I immediately recognized it from the music.

They took turns singing whilst Taehyun took the chorus part of Sorry by Justin Bieber that send chills down my spine when I heard him sing for the first time.

Oh my god I'm melting-

He could be a singer now with that voice. No, they all can be singers by now because of their angelic and calming voices.

Their performance ended as the next one will be my group mates to perform.

Taehyun approached me as soon as he saw me and smiled at me that made me proud of him. Seeing him smile is enough for me to be happy.

I stared at the stage that was started to get colourful with lights as they performed our debut song without me and luckily Seunghwa covered my part really well.

I smiled sadly when memories of us practicing during our trainee days flashed in my mind all of a sudden.

My memories are slowly going back to me and I'm really grateful for that. Suddenly, Taehyun grabbed me by the arm and pulled me backstage as he took a microphone that was lying down above a table.

He just held it, playing with it making me confused until the performing group ended the performance in a wrap.

"I'll not let you just watch your friends just like that. I know you missed them so much. They are going to sing one of the album's sidetrack songs, Beside Me and whether if you want or not, you need to sing too " he said in a serious voice that made me nervous.

"But they can't hear my voice" I denied.

"They will, I make sure they can, don't worry" he assured me with a soft smile as he handed me the microphone.

I took it as he slide his hand down from my arm to my hand making me visible to people's eyes backstage but lucky us, there's no one there, even a soul.

Taehyun dissaperead suddenly as I searched for him then he appeared with a cap that he bought for me last time and wear it for me that made me more confused. Why is he acting weird?