19

-S U H Y E O N G -

"COME ON STUDENTS 1 MORE ROUND!" the coach said as the whole class of students did another round around the large field of the school while I sat at the bleachers, leaning my back resting under the sunshine.

Guess being a ghost is fun at least because the teacher won't notice you. But I'm going to make sure Taehyun won't hold my hand or the coach would see me and make me do 50 times push ups for escaping.

Even though people won't see me but I still wore my school attire including my school PE uniform to blend in in case they saw me or something and besides, I would not wear it when I'm gone.

After the exhausting running around the humongous track field, they all went to the bleachers at the place where I am enjoying to get their water bottle and towels.

Even though the funfair was still on but believe me, PE lessons would never be cancelled because our class coach is pretty strict about us getting healthy instead of slouching or some like that he said.

I was holding Taehyun's water bottle while Hueningkai and Beomgyu's bottle was beside me as I waved at Taehyun who turned around. He smiled and jogged to my direction as I smiled too at him.

My smile dropped when he was actually smiling at someone behind me and the person climbed down the bleachers and gave him a water bottle.

He and Jaeshin talked as my hands dropped to the side. I don't know what is this unknown feeling but I started to stand up and placed down the bottle hard on the bleachers stair that made a loud thump and was ready to leave the place when someone held my hand.

"sit down "Beomgyu demanded as I obeyed but glared at him anyways and gave both Taehyun and Jaeshin an annoyed expression that made the boy who just took the seat beside me grinned a bit.

He took out his phone from his pants pocket and placed it at his ear, probably not wanting people thought he was crazy for talking or arguing with himself.

"Looks like your little boyfriend is having a great time with someone else huh? Hmm by the looks of his face...he looked really excited even though he's tired. And look at his eyes, it's sparkling like he was looking at his crush-"he babbled and tried to make me more annoyed as I opened the water bottle that was supposed to be Taehyun's, the splashed some of it at that babbling Beomgyu beside me not caring that his phone would be wet.

"Stop talking nonsense "I said in a low growl, watching both of them like preys that made him scoffed.

"thanks for the water though, it's a really nice idea to splash this handsome face of mine to feel the cold sensation than sweaty "he said sarcastically but I just ignored him and kept on watching them who are now laughing.

"I think someone here is crushing on him now "he said in a teasing voice and secretly poked me on my side.

"Jaeshin crushing on him? Uh no thanks " I laughed then he gave me a frowning look when I turned to him.

"This pabo is naive. I mean you, not her" he scolded a bit that made me sigh.

"If I do have a crush on him... What's good in that? If I do get together with him, I'll break his heart eventually because I'm just temporary here and I would try to stop myself for crushing on him. I'm just...a lost soul and i shouldn't date him "I let my thoughts out at him looking down on my hands even though I realized that I was telling my private feelings at a suspect, but who cares? I need someone now.

And he might not be my murderer.

Right?

Suddenly, the string on my finger became long and white as it once again connected to Taehyun's. I wonder if he saw that at least.

- T A E H Y U N -

"so... Would you like to be my partner for the race game later?" Jaeshin asked but before I could answer her, I suddenly saw the string of soulmate that was at my finger became long and white that made my heartbeat increased because of the sudden change.

The string was connected with.... Hers and before I could make a move, the string dissapeared and the short red string was now on displayed in front of my eyes.

My... Soulmate is Jaeshin?

I took a step forward and pulled her in a hug, smiling widely from ear to ear when finally my answers to my soulmate was in front of my eyes.

"thank you... "I whispered at her even though she was confused and didn't understand what I said, but she hugged me back.

- S U H Y E O N G -

"That's it, I've had enough of this "I threw the water bottle on the ground and stomped my way away from the place with beomgyu trying to follow me.

How can he not noticed that the string went through her finger?! It was me not her.

I was in a mess as Beomgyu turned me around in a harsh way since I kept ignoring his calls once I'm inside the school's now empty hallway.

"Look, I don't know what's going on but why are you acting like this?" he asked.

"You don't understand. Just... Leave me alone" I growled and was about to leave him again but he suddenly dragged me to the school's kitchen and pushed me inside really hard to the point that I lost my balance from his unexpected strong strength he used at me.

He closed the door and approached to one of the cooking stations and pulled out something from the drawers.

He then approach the confused me as i crawled backwards when I noticed he was holding something shiny but he was hiding it at his back.

My eyes widened when he kept on coming closer until he stopped in his tracks before giving me a death glare.

What... Is he going to do at me?!

To be continued...