11

"I was just lying about the fact that I'm sick and I have negative thoughts about me dying " I lied at him. It's a white lie to me though because it's for his own good to not know it sooner.

"I'm not stupid you know. You are really sick....let me repeat myself again, what do you mean about what you said just now?" he asked as I slowly scooted my body backwards when he started to get more near to me.

He didn't stop until my back hit the sides of the sofa where we rest our arms and he trapped me by placing both his hands at both side of me, eyes looking at me sharp yet dead serious.

"You raised my curiosity and once that curiosity took over me,I won't stop until I get what I want to know and vanish those curiosity" he whispered in a low voice that send me feeling jumpy in a bad way because of that deep soothing yet serious voice.

I turned my head to the side so I won't look at him in the eyes then, I noticed that same thing again.

The short red string on my finger turned white and long and it connected to.... Him?

"T-taehyun-ah did you saw that?" I stuttered mentioning about the string then he raises his hand but the string vanished and it was normal back before he could caught a sight of it.

"What is it?"

"the string on your finger was long and it-aish never mind. Goodnight!" Instead of telling him fully on what I witnessed I escaped but before I ran away to the room he appointed for me upstairs earlier, I pecked his cheek as a thank you for everything including taking care of me.

I closed the door behind me and slammed my back on the door trying to catch my breath then suddenly I feel it. I brought my hand to my chest then my mouth hung opened a bit.

Did I just feel it right?!

My heart is beating.

Oh my, I just realized this thing started to beat just now when we were under the rain because it felt like I am a human. Is he really my soul mate because he made me feel alive even though this heart wasn't beating anymore but it was beating like a human's heart but in a faster motion like when you meet your crush.

"it's beating!" I shouted a bit in a enthusiastic voice as I smiled from ear to ear when I discovered the good news.

Next morning

I was having the time of my life, dreaming peacefully because I'm on cloud nine last night that I had a good night sleep, when suddenly someone swooshed open the curtains as the rays of sunshine shone on my face.

I turned my body to my left trying to protect myself from the bright light when a palm was placed at my forehead.

"Good morning Suhyeong-sshi. Wake up because we're going to the shops to buy you clothes. Your temperature is also getting better now like mine too so rise and shine " Taehyun's voice greeted my ears, first thing in the morning.

I shook my head and pulled the covers up to my head, covering my whole body including my own face.

"I'm not a damn plant that'll 'rise and shine' to photosynthesis under the sun. No way and excuse me, I still want to sleep. We'll just go shop later in the afternoon "I groaned and relaxed my body, about to fall asleep.

A gush of wind soon greeted my skin when he pulled the covers off my body and without me expecting, he carried me bridal style to the bathroom of the room and placed me on the bathtub that made me yell at him to let me down.

He then turned the water faucet and the cold water of the head shower showered my hair and my body that was still had clothes on.

"YAH KANG TAEHYUN HOW DARE YOU!" I yelled at him and kicked my feet on the bathtub that was starting to get fill up with water, purposely wanting the water to splash of him and make his clothes wet but I failed as the water was still not that many.

"You better start waking up early Suhyeong-sshi. I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep and make you surprise with the cold water "he said in a calm voice as I let out a huff at him.

"oh chicken nuggets, if this is how you treat your future wife, I don't know what her reaction would be. She would not be pleased and feel happy for her husband who just plopped her body in the bathtub like 'Oh, my husband is just so romantic because he just woke me up from my beauty sleep and carry me bridal style to the bathroom's bathtub and wet me with the morning cold water'. Shesh, he's not romantic. Maybe he'll not have a wife-" I babbled to myself then suddenly, he poured liquid soap from my hair that made it dripped to my face and to my mouth.

"YAH YOU JERK-"

"You can talk now or even sing. But when you sing, you'll be a soap opera so good luck. I'll be out preparing breakfast. Don't be too long and don't forget to lock the bathroom door. And we'll just buy chicken nuggets later if you're that starving " He left the bathroom as soon as he placed the soap bottle on a cabinet.

I glared at the door and let out an angry sigh at him.

Where is that angelic kind of Taehyun? Did a devil just possessed him? He's such a jerk to me shesh.

Taehyun 's pov

I placed the plate of pancakes and poured syrup above the stacks of it as I fixed the plate's position perfectly on the table.

I took a glance at the wall where the clock was and sighed softly when I saw the time. Oh god, where is that girl? It's already half a hour and she hasn't appear here.

I went upstairs to her room and knocked on her bathroom door.

"Suhyeong-ah, breakfast is ready. Why are you taking a long time in there?" I asked her but she didn't answer.

She couldn't be sleeping while taking a bath...can't she? Or maybe she passed out because of the sudden water just now?

Negative thoughts filled my head as I shouted at her telling her I'm coming in.

"Yah I'm coming in-"

I was planning just to make her panic but surprisingly, the door was unlocked as I accidentally pushed it and stumbled forwards.

"AAAHHH YOU PERVERT!" she screamed as she covered herself.

"Oh right, I'm dressed. Pabo" she said then facepalmed herself. I let out a sigh of relief when she was already dressed instead of being naked in front of me.

"What are you doing all this time?" I asked her and straightened myself up.

"I was staring at myslef in the mirror" she said while pointing at the mirror in front of her.

"Narcist that much huh? Okay let's go down and eat " I pulled her hand and dragged her out from her room.

I realize that I made many skinship with her and released her hand immediately.

"A-ah... You can go down by yourself "I said and raced down to the dining room leaving her behind when I feel my cheeks flushed.

I placed my hand on my chest and felt my fast heart beating.

What is this unknown feeling?

To be continued...