33

- S U H Y E O N G -

He turned his head at me as I glanced elsewhere, covering my face with my hair as I could hear him chuckle from a distance.

I turned on my phone and the lock screen photo was shown that made me gulped as I closed my eyes, trying to take a deep breath and calmed my  heart down but failed when I could feel his presence beside me.

I flinched and placed a hand at my chest when he was smiling at me showing his teeth that made me fangirl inside.

"Are you shy now Suhyeong-ah? You haven't talked to me for ages after having diner" he said in a soft gentle voice. I'll be coughing right now if I can because he's too cute to handle but I held it inside instead.

"hmm.... Suhyeong-ah. I like you, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he confessed and placed his head on my shoulder.

Omaigod this human is being straight forward and bold. He's not a romantic person 😪

The boys out there and in dramas like Seo In Guk is dreamy and cute with Nam Jihyun like in my favorite drama shopping king Louie and then how about the time Lee Jong Suk and Park Shinhye at Pinocchio-

"You know I can read your thoughts right?" I stopped talking in my thoughts once he reminded me that.

"Well, I'll accept that as a yes. Why not try work out this relationship? And I also know that you like me too because your thoughts always said so " he continued as he stand up, brushing the imaginary dust on his t-shirt.

He took out a hand as I looked up at him feeling puzzled.

" let's go to the shop just now that I saw. I think I spotted something you might like "

-

"Ommo, this really look like you so much" he teased me while holding an alien stuffed toy near my face making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not an alien you weird human "

"But you still like me tho and you're also weird "He chuckled and placed the alien stuffed toy back at its shelves along with the others. He reached out a penguin stuffed animal this time with ear muffs and a wool scarf around it's neck, checking it for awhile then giving it to me.

"I promised you last time right that I'll give you a stuffed penguin if you sing with your group mates, and I'll be giving you it now "I smiled, hugging the soft thing in my embrace, burying my face at its head, inhaling it's new smell.

I frowned a bit and my smile dissapeared when I remembered something what I read at the book Midnight stairs and I don't want to say it now in my thoughts or he'll read it again.

He left me to pay for the penguin, letting me just hugging it at the toys section, trying to distract my mind from that thing so he won't be suspicious with me again.

He came to me back then linked my arm with his smiling at me.

"I think they have those mini cinemas or theaters at here. Why not watch a movie for our first date?" he suggested that made me utterless when the word 'first date' lingered in my mind.

"Kaja?"

-

"I'm really going to hate you for choosing this movie Taehyun-sshi "I warned him then he laughed at me because he knows I am scared of ghosts now when I'm practically like one of them.

But no, I'm not a ghost. I'm a lost soul not a ghost.

"then how about this one?" he asked pointing to a thriller movie that sent chills down my spine.