3

Suhyeong 's pov

I smiled and just watched Hyun walking away from the crowd as I looked down at my hand where his name was written.

-

"Ah Jinjja I'm so tired" Suji arched her back at her seat as the limousine that we were in, drove smoothly on the road.

"Yah Ahjung-ah so how is it with your 'fanboy' just now? Did you hold each other?" Yemi teased the maknae while making kissing sounds as she slapped her arm.

"Yah I was searching for Shihyun but I just happened to encounter with him. He's cute though because he always come to our fansigns and give me letters and-"

"Uwuuuu now our little girl is having a crush "Seunghwa poked her arm as Ahjung rubbed her belly to tickle her off as Seunghwa scooted away from her so she'll not be near her.

"okay okay I won't disturb you "she apologized while laughing.

"Anyways, thanks for sending us home too even though it's your celebration party "Suji smiled then they realized I was silent all along.

"Suhyeong-sshi? Sun? Kim Suhyeong are you there? " Ahjung asked while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Ah yes I'm here " I smiled as they eyed me then to my hand. I nervously hid my hand as Seunghwa pulled my hand so I won't hide it.

"Omo, did you meet someone just now? Wow, what a cute name "She smirked as they all 'woo' at me.

"Aish yah! He's just an acquaintance " I said denying their thoughts.

"But I'll remember his name because I need to know his real name for some reason though " I whispered in a low voice to myself while looking out at the window.

It seems like the world was played in a slow motion as the car was halted suddenly making all of us bumped with each other and some screams everywhere in the air.

Taehyun 's pov

"So did you met her and danced with her just now?" My father asked as I snapped my thoughts off and looked at him.

"Ah yes..." I lied so I won't argue with him as he smiled.

"But she's not my type "I said in my mind as I continue to look out at the car's window while the driver drove us to home after the party.

I suddenly remembered what I was about to do just now as I took out my phone and searched Suhyeong again in Naver before tapping on the group she was in.

-Galaxy-

New rookie group consists of 5 members, debuted on 2017, February 9 under SH entertainment with their debut song, Destiny.

Group members:

-Suji

Real name: Lee Seuji

Position :Rapper,dancer,leader

See more details.....

-Yemi

Real name :Nam Hyemi

Position : main vocalist, dancer

See more details...

-Seunghwa

Real name :Cha Seunghwa

Position :main rapper, dancer

See more details....

-Sun

Real name : Kim Suhyeong

Position :Vocalist, dancer

See more details....

-Astra

Real name : Jeon Ahjung

Position : lead Vocalist, lead rapper, main dancer, maknae

See more details...

"hmm... So they debuted a month ago..."I said in a low voice as I learned about them more.

I wore an air pod to listen to their song when suddenly, my senses were tingling like there's something wrong about to happen. Maybe I have something wrong with my hearing because I heard a bell sound suddenly like a soft 'ting! '.I asked the driver to stop the car and let me drive instead even though my father denied but i still carry on.

I drove and suddenly at the traffic light, in front of the car I am driving but at the right road facing the opposite road, had a car driven really fast. Breaking the traffic law as it drove when the lights were red at that side. My eyes widened when I saw that the car was aiming at a limousine so I pressed the gas pedal and the car I'm driving drove fast and crashed on the fast car that was about to crash the limousine.

My head bumped onto the window really hard as I panted wildly and felt relieved that I just saved a life or more.

But why is my finger,where the string was, stings so much?

I could feel hot liquid running down from my forehead as I rested my body at the seat while panting.

"Appa (father) are you okay?" I asked as he held my shoulder from the back seat.

"Yah,your head is bleeding! Why did you do that?" he asked.

"I need to save that someone "I said out of my expectations. I didn't know why I said that when suddenly the car door swung open.

" Gwenchanaseoyo seonsaengnim (are you okay mister) ? Hyun?! "the familiar voice said as she shook my body a bit.

" Hyun! Please wake up! " those are the words I last heard before I fluttered my eyes close and lost consciousness.

-

My eyelids slowly opened as my eyesight was blurry after the blackout. I tried to adjust my vision because of the bright sunlight as I noticed something moved at the corner of my eyes.

I turned my head to the side to find a figure standing in front of the window as the person smiled while looking out at the window. I also noticed that the person is wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to above the person's elbow.

"Ah you just wake up Hyun!" my heart fluttered a bit when the person turned around.

To be continued....