17

- T A E H Y U N -

I ran at the hallways searching for someone as my eyes were looking everywhere, each and every corner.

I bumped into someone when I was running as the person fell down on the floor along with the things in the box.

"Ah I'm sorry for bumping into you-" I apologize at the girl and helped her put the things in the brown plain box.

"it's okay, people make mistakes anyways "the girl smiled then that hit me when I suddenly remembered who she was.

"You're Seunghwa right? " I asked her that made her smile and nodded.

"Yah Cha Seunghwa why didn't you wait for me! Jinjja this girl!" A voice shouted as the person scuttled her way to us also with a box full of things.

"Ommo... Are you two okay?" the girl asked that I recognize as their group leader Suji.

"Were fine, just an accident. Kaja, Mr. Kwon must be waiting for us at there-" Seunghwa stand up but I stopped her and Suji who was about to zoomed their way to their destination.

"Wait, may I ask you two something. Are you guys in a hiatus? " I asked while standing up to my feet back after picking up the things that Seunghwa dropped from the box.

"No, we're still performing and promoting our album. Why though?" Suji asked as I shot her another question.

"Is Suhyeong missing because I heard that she was missing a few weeks ago. I think a month or almost a month?"

That question made both of them looked at each other with sad face as Seunghwa nodded.

"She's been missing and she didn't leave a trace or what. We thought she was on vacation or family business but she's not because her family also asked us where is she. The police were currently trying to search her though, I just hoped she's okay "Seunghwa said this time that made me speechless.

I stood there frozen and Suji suddenly bowed her head to me.

"We got to go now, I'm sorry we can't answer you more because that's the only thing we know from her missing and our teacher is waiting for us "She apologized then both of them left me at the empty hallways.

But she was with me all along. She even cried when she saw her groupmates but how come they didn't see her?

What's happening actually?

I took out my phone from my blazer's pocket and pressed the twitter app. I scrolled down the group's member twitter and try to find the latest update Suhyeong posted when I was at the hospital. But nothing.

That update didn't exist and after the update that was supposed to be there, Suji posted a picture of her writings.

I pressed it and read the whole note. She was asking if people saw Suhyeong at least and help them find her. And she also hoped that she was just fine and if she read the note, she wanted her to come back at them.

Many fans replied and retweeted it but still no results.

I pressed the home button and search at Naver about her profiles. I scrolled down fast and stopped scrolling when I came across about her family members.

I slowly scrolled down and shivers went down my spine when I just discovered that she has no sister, even a sibling.

Why didn't I noticed that at the start?

I turned my phone off and had enough of it as I speed up my pace and finally it turn into running while my mind was on her.

It's finally clear now.

The puzzles are finally put together and now I know what she was hiding from me all along.

I halt when I saw her crying as she went down to her knees.

"No! Please don't take that! I still need time to find the person!" She cried then she stand up and tried to take the things she had in her locker as her locker was opened and her things was about to get towed out.

She tried to hold the things but the most surprising thing is that her hand went through it and her hand turned pale as ice.

I ran to the staff who was towing her things, about to throw it at a black trash bag and held his hand.

"Please don't throw this things away. I'll take it and give it to her parents "I said as he sighed heavily and left her things at the locker even though it was messy already after he probably rummaged through it.

The staff left me as I turned my head at Suhyeong who was crying and fortunately, her hand went back to normal.

"I'm being forgotten already" She sobbed as I pulled her in a hug while she cried at my chest.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked her in a gentle voice, hoping that she understands what I meant.

"Y-you found out already?" she asked then she pushed herself off me and backed away slowly.

"I-I know you would hate me and don't want to be with me anymore because of my real state right now" she stuttered but I shook my head.

She ran away from me before I could say anything else as I watched her runaway somewhere I don't know.

I know she was scared of me now even though she's the ghost but she's scared that I might runaway from her but instead, she's the one running away from me.

"I never expect it's your murder case and I never even thought to runaway from you and stay away from you. Because I still have business to solve, the murder case and my heart because it's mysteriously beating fast when you're with me "I whispered under my breath even though I know she would not listen to what I say.

I turned my head back to her locker and arranged her things properly, organizing it so it would look neat. She mustve feel really upset when her locker was rummaged without her permission and about the fact that they are throwing her things.

I was about to close her locker but I noticed something taped on the locker door in the inside.

I smiled when there are many pictures of her with her friends and her own pictures. I smiled more wide that made my heart flutter when I saw a picture of her sitting on the school's bench, wearing her school uniform and smiling while tilting her head to the side a bit, making her hair look a bit long as the sunshine made me picture lighting look good.

I pulled it slowly from tape and placed it in my pocket. I'll just keep it secretly. She won't notice it as there are also other pictures.

She looked happy then my eyes caught a picture of her taking a selfie with Beomgyu but he had a straight face like he didn't want to take a picture with her while she was smiling brightly. The heart drawings around Beomgyu at the picture made it noticeable though.

Both of them seemed to have something.

"why did someone murdered you in the first place? You're just a softy and too young to die. I guess death can approach you in a snap of a finger"

To be continued...