22

- S U H Y E O N G -

He did it again.

Jinjja why did he have to trap me in a condition like this. I was just going to return his hair dryer and why did he have to make my heartbeat racing now Huhu.

He's also half naked and wearing only a robe jinjja sohsjsvsjbsjs. MY INNOCENT EYES-

"where are you just now? And what did you and Beomgyu did? "he asked in a low voice that was surprisingly left me silent because of his sudden deep and chilly voice.

His minty breath smelled fresh and-wait I'm here to return his hair dryer not to smell his breath and answer him because I'm going to ignore him.

"oh,You don't know?"

"Of course not "he sighed at my question.

"Seriously you don't know?"

"Why would I be lying that I know what you are doing then? Of course no "he huffed, starting to get impatient with me.

"Must be none of your business " I spatted, trying to be rude as possible so he would be done with my attitude and gave him a death glare. But I guess that he won't buy it because he's gripping my hand more.

"You can be rude or harsh to me but I need you to answer me this now, what did I do wrong to you?" he asked that made me fell silent.

You pabo, you literally don't understand a girl's feelings. You don't know that I don't like that Jaeshin girl being close with you. It's obvious that I'm jealous, I said in my mind.

"Why didn't you just tell me you're jealous?" he smirked as my eyes widened more at him.

"WAIT... WHAT-"

"I can read your thoughts so you can't trick me with your words "he smirked in victory.

Stop reading my thoughts you handsome boy. I won't call you ugly because you're charming but you're a devil now.

He laughed suddenly and let me go as I held my wrist, glaring at him who was still laughing, probably because he heard my loud thoughts just now.

He stopped laughing then turned into serious before crossing his arms to his chest.

"But aren't you and Jaeshin best friends with Haejung too?" he asked that made me surprised and knitted my eyebrows.

"Wait... So Jaeshin is my best friend? And Haejung too?!"

"But.... The only difference is that Jaeshin is still alive and Haejung... Is found dead months ago "he continued.

I don't know what to feel because since the start, I somehow don't like Jaeshin. Maybe she's my best friend before I lost my memories and Haejung? I didn't know she's my best friend.

No wonder she followed me last time when I was at the hospital in Taehyun's ward. She remembered me and knew I'm her best friend.

"That's why her name is familiar to me.... She's the girl last time I saw that acted weird in front of me when I woke up from my coma!" he made a conclusion as I nodded slowly, trying to remember something about Jaeshin and Haejung.

"That's it, I'm leaving " Haejung snapped as I grabbed her hand preventing her from leaving.

"Haejung-ah, please don't be mad. Jaeshin already told us that was an accident-" I tried to convinced her again but she cut off my words and harshly pulled her hand from my grip.

"how can that be an accident? Kissing Dojun directly during my birthday right in front of my eyes. I repeat it, right in front of my eyes. You two know that he's my crush and what on earth do you think you're doing  huh?! How can that be an accident when you were roaming your hands at his hair and share a deep kiss?! I just can't believe my best friend is such a hoe and a slut who took her best friend's crush just like that "she shouted at Jaeshin like an insane person and pulled her own hair, glaring at the person in front of her who was looking down on her feet in guilt.

"I'm done with this freak and this useless friendship "

Haejung groaned and left us, slamming the classroom door that made Jaeshin went down to her knees, letting her wild tears go out after holding it.

-

"HAEJUNG-AH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran to her body that was covered with the white silk and dug my fingernails on the bed where she was lying lifelessly.

"Please don't leave me yet....how could you be so cruel and leave me alone now Haejung-sshi?" I cried as a police officer held my shoulder.

"I'm sorry miss, you were not supposed to be here. The doctors would perform an autopsy on her and we are still investigating on how she was found dead. I'm sorry for your loss " his symphatic voice filled the room as I stand up still sobbing.

"I promise that I'm really going to find who did this to you. I know you won't commit suicide because you're not that person who'll do such a stupid thing and I'm going to find out " I held that promise to my heart, locking my eyes at her dead body as my hand instantly curled into a fist.

I shook my head when I remembered that moment and the last time I saw Haejung as I opened the door and ran out of his room and out of the big house.

I ran to a street where Haejung's house was and went straight to her front yard.

I found her sitting at her swing where we used to sit and talk as I didn't waste my time just watching her from afar. I ran to her and hugged the girl that made her flinched a bit.

"You.... Remember me now Suhyeong?" she asked and I nod my head before she wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me back.

"Thank god... "she sighed as she stand up and patted my back.

"Why didn't you come to me again after we met at the hospital? I should've helped you too... "I wiped my tears that kept on escaping as she held my cheek with her palm.

"you don't need to help me now. I'm going to leave all of this finally. Now I saw Dojun and you happy, I'll leave this world with peace "she smiled bitterly and her words shot my chest like thousands of daggers.

"y-you what?"

"oh.. I think it's my time now. Thank you for remembering me before my real due date here on earth expired...im grateful for that. Please be happy and we'll meet someday... Right? Don't be too upset about my death because if your friend Taehyun at there can solve your case, so can mine because I was there when you were murdered "

With that, she dissaperead slowly as she closed her eyes with a small smile and dissapeared right in front of me.

Now you left me for good and I hope you'll found a great place up there and be happy than ever Haejung-ah.

But... What do you mean Haejung-sshi? What are you trying to tell me all along?

To be continued...