28

- S U H Y E O N G -

"Oh! You're always welcome to stay here dear, after all don't call me Mrs Kang or auntie, I feel old and I want to feel like having a daughter so call me eomma only. Don't be shy around me "the middle aged woman smiled at me sweetly and leaned closer to me.

It was a surprise though when we first enter and his father greeted us when he actually was still travelling but I guess he's already done and needed a rest. He unexpectedly greeted me with a smile and welcomed me inside instead of asking Taehyun questions like who I am.

"you can tell me if he hurt your feelings or what. We're girls after all and I'll smack him "I chuckled at her whispering and Taehyun playfully glared at her then his father swung an arm at Taehyun's shoulder.

"We'll just team up, right son?" he said and Taehyun laughed as his response.

"Okay, let's go Suhyeong-sshi. I'll show you your room " Taehyun secretly winked at me even though I got his 'lie' signal and instead of pulling me by the hand, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and guided me upstairs.

Once we were out of sight, I pushed him lightly giving him a weird look because of his sudden change.

"What? Wasn't I allowed to touch you?" he questioned innocent like.

"Just... A little bit skinship would be fine... And besides, you stink "I stuck out my tongue at him and ran to my room while he was shouting my name as I locked the door so he won't barged in without warning.

I leaned my back at the door panting but the end of my lips curled up into a smile as I touched my chest where my heart was located. That thing helped me feel alive back and thanks to him too.

Jinjja.... He's confusing me time to time because why did this heart kept beating like this only for him?

-

I rolled my body many times on the bed since I didn't have something in mind on what to do right now after doing all my routines and I was left with an empty schedule now.

If I have a phone now, I'll probably be scrolling down twitter and-

*knock knock knock!*

Without giving me a chance to answer the door, the person barged in after closing the door and skipped his way to me like uh... A happy pinkie pie like those in the my little pony series because Taehyun was really skipping his way like that to me.

"here "he handed me a paper bag as I slowly too it from him and peeked at what's inside it.

"I know you needed that and don't you think I can't read or hear your thoughts just now. I have a spare iPhone X with me and even though it's not the latest model bit it should do. You can use my other phone number and I already set it in that new phone and set your twitter account and instagram account at there "He informed as I took out the box that contained the brand new phone from the paper bag.

He took a seat in front of me at the bed making the mattress compressed a bit at his heavy weight.

I opened the box and took out the phone, turning it on with an excited face then the most surprising thing happened to me, he caressed my hair as I averted my gaze at him.