34

- S U H Y E O N G -

"Suhyeong-sshi! Let's go "Taehyun called me out as I closed the door of my room in his mansion then make a run while climbing down the stairs.

I was wearing only a stokin and then this happened, I slipped off at one of the stairs when I was almost at the ground floor and got myself falling down. Taehyun was in front of me at the stairs, probably about to go up to my room or what but instead of catching me, he dodged me and didn't even try to catch me.

My body came in contact with the floor with a big thump as I sat up with my messy hair all over my face, grunting on him.

"YAH YOU PABO WHY DIDN'T YOU CATCH ME?!" I yelled like a lunatic person but he still remained with that calm face of his.

"If I do caught you just now, we'll probably roll down the stairs and got ourselves injured "

"WELL AT LEAST I WAS NOT HURT THAT MUCH IF I DID FALL OFF THE STAIRS WITH YOU" I glared at him then tried to stand up properly.

Lucky I didn't bring a bag with me with full of books or that would be scattering everywhere. Why would I bring books to school anyways when I can't be seen? Well except if I Taehyun touched me.

I turned my back on him and stormed off outside, wearing my shoes in a rushing way. I ran out once again, muttering to myself in an angry way while fixing my hair but it really didn't help and I just made it more messier than I thought.

I'll just leave you walk to school or go to school alone. Serves you right.

Jinjja how can a boyfriend didn't care about his girlfriend after being kind to her yesterday at the resort.

Lucky me, taehyun can't read my thoughts when we're far away soon I'm free of talking bad from him. Well it's not like I'm really talking bad about him because yeah, he's still my boyfriend.

Wait, did i just claimed him my boyfriend? Aish, this really confused me because I'm still not sure if my feelings are really at him.

An arm swung on my shoulders as I smiled, thinking it could be Beomgyu because I just passed by the street where he lives but soon frown when it's not Beomgyu.

"don't touch me and smile like that after making me like this "I glared at him, trying to get Taehyun's arm off my shoulder.

"Arraseo arraseo, I'm sorry just now for not saving you " he apologized, pushing my body more closer to his.

"I don't need your sorry, just stay away from me because you really ruined my mood just now "I tried to be cold at him but then he stopped walking, resulting me to stop too as he had his arm around my shoulder.

He crouched down and tied my shoes for me making me quiet while looking at him doing it so.

"Don't fall again arraseo? Be careful and don't try to run again at the stairs. You're seriously worrying me "He said in a low calm voice as I crossed my arms to my chest.

"stop being concerned at me "

"just stop me, yell or hit me all you want but no matter what, your boyfriend here would always stay by your side and care for you even if I can't save you "

I was surprised when he suddenly had his thumb rubbing softly on my knee that made me winced a bit feeling the pain. I looked down and saw that purple bruised on my knee, probably because of the fall but then without giving me a warning or two, he kissed the bruise for a second then pulled me to his back after he turned around.

He stand up while carrying me on his back
like I'm some kind of a really injured kid and he's the serious father.

"You know that if you touch me I would be visible in people's eyes right?"