2

Suhyeong 's pov

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed and sat up immediately as the person beside me went panic.

"Suhyeong-ah! You're awake! Call the doctor! Thank goodness "My manager instructed her assistant as I panted and turned my head at her.

"What happened to me?" I asked her.

"You were in a car crash, everything's alright. You were sleeping during the crash and it's hard to wake you up. The boy inside with you also tried to gave you CPR after the paramedic because you almost lost your life but thanks to him you're still living "Manager Kim panted at the end and being a caring manager she is, she hugged me like I'm her child.

"But who is he and where is he now? " I asked her again and she shrugged.

"I didn't get the chance to ask his name and what because he was rushing but he gave you his bracelet. He said its a great pleasure to meet a famous idol here at Seoul and love it if meet again but he got to rush. Maybe he's from other country but he spoke fluent Korean so maybe a study aboard boy" I raised an eyebrow at her then she ushered me using her head to my wrist and saw the brown leather bracelet.

I held it up high and smiled as I pecked it, muttering it a thank you. Even though I can't do it to that person and thank him personally but I hope one day, we'll meet again.

The doctors rushed in and examined me asking if I was okay as I sighed.

I haven't thought that living a life as an idol was really tough.

Taehyun 's pov

"So how was your study at there?" my father asked me as I smiled a bit.

"It's okay. Thank you for asking "

"Ah, we're going to tonight's party for Mr.Cha's daughter who won the international tennis competition so get ready and try to act as your best later. I'm counting on you "My father stand up and patted my back before he left me as I sighed.

I got ready and wore a black suit that was prepared by a maid and stared at my ownself in front of the mirror.

I suddenly remembered something and took out my phone as I typed something at the search bar in Naver.

Kim Suhyeong

Or known as Sun( read as soon) is a singer at the famous rookie group Galaxy that consists of 5 members including her.

17 years old, education at Hanlim High school at Seoul.

Read more....

"Mr.Kang!Please get ready for the party now "A butler said as I switched off my phone and grab the masquerade mask.

The maid just now placed it above my suit before I wore it because the theme tonight is like a masquerade party even though it's just a celebration for the grand championship.

-

I walked in the grand hall of the place as many cameras kept on blinding my eyes because of the arrival of famous VIPs in the hall.

My father greeted someone as I wandered around and accidentally bumped into someone that made me lost my balance but the person caught me on time.

"Woah, you're lucky that I help men when they are about to fall not only woman. Even though I never caught a man when he was about to lost his balance but anyways. Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Choi Yeonjun " he introduced himself after pulling me up straight so I can stand properly as I showed him a smile.

"I'm Taehyun. Kang Taehyun and I just moved back here at Seoul so don't be surprised if I wander a lot around because I'm curious at here"  I said and shook hands with him.