4

"Suhyeong-sshi?" I called her out to make sure that's really her in front of my eyes. The person who I saw first after my blackout.

"Why are you here? aren't you busy with promoting the group and-"

"Anni... I'm not busy because my manager gave us time to rest and because I asked her if I can take care of you because you saved my life before " She answered and sat down at the edge of the hospital bed where I was.

She took out a hand for me to hold as I placed my palm above hers and she pulled me up slowly to sit. She placed the pillow behind my back and ruffled my hair.

But one thing was odd at here. Her hand was really cold and the aura surrounding her sent chills down my spine. Maybe because she stayed too much inside, that's why she always has cold hands. But that didn't explain about the aura though.

"Now I have the chance to say thank you to you face to face for saving my life during the car crash. My manager told me few weeks ago about that and the bracelet you gave me "she chuckled as I smiled at her.

"Well, thank you too for helping me that night but did I heard it right? Few weeks ago?" I asked her with full of concern on why did she said few weeks ago instead of few days ago.

"Yes, few weeks ago. You were supposed to be in a coma but thank god you woke up earlier and weeks already passed since that night " she explained as I bit my lip, trying to process the things in my mind slowly and accept the fact that weeks had passed already.

"But Hyun-ah... I'm sorry to say this at this time but...can you help me with something since I only remember you?" she asked as I nodded.

" I'm willing to help because you helped me and now I will help you "I said as she smiled brightly.

"Thank you again Hyun-ah! Well it's a hard task but I'm sure you can help me do it. Can you help me... Find who murdered my sister? I can't rest in great peace when that feeling kept lingering in my mind... For years already and I want to catch the murderer red handed! " she said in a cheerful voice trying to lift up the mood.

"Arraseo, I'll still help because your sister means so much to you and she's your family "I said then suddenly, she hugged me squealing.

She pulled out from the hug when the door to my ward opened as she ran to a sofa and sat there quietly that puzzled me at her sudden change.

"Son,You're awake thank god!" my father burst in as he walked in a fast pace at me while I was staring at Suhyeong but once my father walked passed her that blocked my view from her, she disappeared into thin air.

Wow, that girl was fast to hide or run from people alright, I said in my mind and chuckled because of her doings as my father hugged me, caressing my hair.

"Jinjja I don't know what to do without you Taehyun-ah... The news about your coma sent me in great shock and your eomma cried when she heard that but now... It was a blessing that you woke up earlier"

"But are you okay appa after the accident?" I asked him as he pulled out and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine don't worry about me" he smiled.

"Hmm but what happened to the car in front of us? Are the passengers okay?" I shot him a question again.

"all of them are safe but may I know  who's that girl that called you Hyun?"

"you mean Suhyeong? Kim Suhyeong. Why do you ask? "I smiled as I mentioned her name in front of my father.

"Ah...anni... She's just a nice girl for taking care of you when you're in a coma "He said with a smile but there's a little hint of disappointment? Or is it my eyes only because I can't think straight now after waking up from the really long sleep.

My father and I talked for awhile then he left to go back home because he was worried if my mother was worrying about him staying too long at the hospital.

I saw my phone at the small table beside the bed when I was talking with my father just now so I reached for it and turned it on.

I pressed the twitter app and searched for Suhyeong's group and it shown many results but two of it are the official ones. One account is for the group's account while the other one is for the members.

I followed both of them but just scrolled down at the official members account. I smiled when I saw Suhyeong was the last one who updated which was 2 minutes ago but without captions. Just two selcas of her as I pressed one picture and smiled when the picture of her smiling made me did the same too.

I pressed back when the door of my ward opened as I tossed my gaze at the person who entered the ward.

"Annyeong (hello) , hehe sorry for disturbing you "Suhyeong said as she skipped towards my bed while I waved at her a little.

"you didn't disturb me at all so it's okay. Why didn't you go home yet? You might feel tired after staying at here taking care of me. You took care of me really well " I told her, feeling a bit worried and guilty that she stayed instead of resting at home.

"It's okay, I won't be resting now because I don't know where's my house and anyone here except for you "She said but I thought she was joking because she didn't laugh after that.

"Wait.... What do you mean? Why did you remember me only? How about your members and what? What happened?"

"well... I accidentally hit my head last time and you were the last person I met before I lost my memories. I remember my members a bit alright and about my life.... At least a bit but I tried "she closed her eyes and placed her hands on both sides of her head, pretending like she's trying to remember back.

"anyways let's watch TV " she said, shifting the title of our conversation as she sat at the sofa and too the remote control. She switched it on and now playing is Music Bank and the group that was performing was.... Galaxy? Her own group?

She quickly changed the channel and settled on a drama.

"Suhyeong-ah, can you change the channel back just now?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"Ah no need, WOO LET'S WATCH THIS IT LOOKS INTERESTING "she said, avoiding my question as I stared at her in suspicion. Why did she said the group was given a rest when they were not?

*ding!*

My phone made a ding sound as I switched it on and it was a notification from Soompi in twitter about a new update.

I was about to pressed it when I heard a knock at the door, the only word I saw just now is something like investigation so it must not be important.

I averted my gaze to the door as the door pushed opened.

To be continued...