10

I wiped my hair with the small towel he let me borrow to dry my hair as I dragged my feet on the flooring floor of his big house. He let me wear his mother's pajamas for the night then we'll shop for my things tomorrow.

I went to the kitchen and saw him cooking but still in his school uniform but a towel was wrapped in his uniform because he was dripping wet just now. He wants me to go have a shower first so he can prepare the soup then he'll take a shower so I would feel warm which I kinda regretted a bit since I feel bad for him who's shivering so bad just now.

His back came into my view as I smiled at him even though he won't see it. He was stirring the mushroom soup he made in the pot with a wooden spoon then he closed his mouth and looked away from the pot before he coughed continuously.

I approached his back and hugged his back not even care that he haven't showered or the fact that I'm already fresh from a hot shower.

"the soup is ready. You don't have to hug me or you'll be wet again "he said as I peeked my head at him.

"I don't care, now look who's sick now "I said at him and placed a palm at his forehead.

"Hmm and you better not get sick too. Let me be the only one-"

"achoo "I sneezed many times and he laughed.

"Aigoo, how can you be sick too " he turned me around and held both my shoulders.

"okay eat the soup first. You don't need to wait for me arraseo? Then we'll watch a movie or a drama. As long as you're here, you'll be treated well because I'm going to take care of you like a family "he ruffled my hair then pulled my cheek a bit before he went to shower.

I cupped both my cheeks when I realized my cheeks flushed and it was hot. I grinned and jumped a bit, feeling a bit jumpy as I turned my body side to side holding my cheek that he just pulled.

"okay eat the soup first. You don't need to wait for me arraseo? Then we'll watch a movie or a drama. As long as you're here, you'll be treated well because I'm going to take care of you like a family.... Aish Kang Taehyun you made me like this. Seriously this feelings..."I repeated what he said and fangirl at him.

"Ah okay okay, I'll eat the soup-A-A-ACHOO " I sneezed at the end of my sentence then I rubbed my nose.

Hmm but why do I get sick too? I'm a wandering soul or a ghost to be exact. Not a human anymore. It's weird like I'm half dead and half alive.

-

"Tsk Tsk "I sniffled about to cry when the boy main character has to go leave the girl main character for some personal reason.

Suddenly, a palm rested on my forehead as I turned to my side at Taehyun.

"Yah you haven't take the tablet I gave you? Your temperature is getting high" he scolded in a worried voice that made me bit my lip.

"I know you didn't like eating medicine because I read your profile and you're the most difficult member to eat medicine. Give me the medicine "he instructed, letting out his hand for me to place the medicine I hid from him since hours ago.

I gave him the tablet that was still on its aluminium box that was still not opened as he took one.

I tried to hide the small water bottle behind me or beside me by covering with the sofa's cushion so he won't notice that I also hide it but I guessed that my move was obvious and he noticed it in an instant.

He tickled me that made me feel weak as it's quite easy to make me feel ticklish then he took the chance to take the water bottle.

"Yah seriously you sure know me well-" I said at him while he was uncapping the water bottle.

"I need to know so I can communicate with you well or deal with you well, like right now " after he said those, he inserted the medicine in his mouth that made me surprised.

Phew, lucky he didn't force me to eat the medicine but instead he ate it.

But seconds later, he cupped both my cheeks and slammed his lips onto mine that made my eyes widened.

He thrusted the medicine in my mouth well then he gave me the water bottle and I drank it as soon as I pulled out.

Oh my god. I just swallowed the medicine instead of eating it like food or chewing that bitter thing.

"See you can eat it. Then maybe that way is the easy way for you to swallow your medicine easily "He smiled at me and rubbed my back slowly.

"Ah finally, I always have trouble eating with that thing "I heaved out a sigh and smiled at him then we locked gazes.

I just noticed that he gave me a kiss then I closed my mouth with both my hands then turned away.

"a-ah... I'm sorry for that. At least you ate your medicine "he scratched the back of his neck nervously when he remembered what he just did too.

"B-but thank you anyways for helping me "I stuttered and turned my head to face him. We were staring at each others eyes and then both of us turned away blushing before he cleared his throat.

"Ah that main character girl is so stupid. Why didn't she just go to the side when the car was about to hit her. God, why didn't she just move when she have time to run away but instead she just wait for the car to hit her like on purpose. Maybe so the driver would pay her insurance and feel guilty, then she'll be rich "he complained, pointing at the TV screen where the drama was playing.

"Then I'll just do that so I'll be rich "I said without I realized since I am still staring at him, still mesmerized with his looks. His side profile to be exact because to me, that was his most attractive side and I love that part.

"Don't be stupid like that girl "he said calmly but sarcastically.

Wow, he also has a sarcastic side huh?
We were silent while watching the drama going on and suddenly, his head tilted to my shoulder and it landed on my left shoulder.

I suddenly felt nervous as I let out a sigh to calm myself down because this guy is making me crazy. I was sure that he's already asleep as it's already late so I opened my mouth to say something.

"umm... Taehyun-ah... I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm going to leave all of this including you and people would probably forgot me eventually. I just don't know what is your reaction when you knew about my real condition now. Maybe you'll runaway from me and see me in hatred and I don't want that to happen so I just keep it, for your own good "I let out everything as I can't say this words in front of him face to face but telling him while he was asleep.

"I know you like kdrama but this is not a kdrama Suhyeong-sshi, who said I'm asleep" his voice really startled me to death as he lifted up his face and our faces were only inches apart.

"what did you lied to me and what do you mean about leaving all of this including me?" he asked in a stern voice.

To be continued...