32

- S U H Y E O N G -

"GYU!" I shouted and ran at him after he was released and found not guilty from my case.

He smiled as I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck that made him chuckled.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Do they give you a hard time?" I attacked him with questions in worry while cupping his cheeks making him look like a puffer fish then Taehyun cleared his throat.

"AHEEMM IM STILL HERE AND I NEED SOME ATTENTION "He purposely raised his voice a bit but looking elsewhere but I glared at him and clung onto Beomgyu like a panda.

"He's still my ex crush so I need to take care of him too mister "I sassed as he scoffed.

"ex already. You should say this to him, our time has EXpired, thank you for the EXperience of having a one sided crush and now it's time for you to EXit my life "he emphasized the word Ex as I released Beomgyu and strangle Taehyun instead for being rude.

"AH AH AH!" He winced in pain whike holding his stomach but I know he's just pretending so I would stop so I did stop but instead, kicked his leg.

"Stop pretending and let's just send him home "

-

Taehyun carried me at his back because I asked him to as a punishment for being rude all the way to his house when suddenly as soon as we arrived at his house, his mother came run to us.

Taehyun let me go on the floor as I landed safely but stand up immediately at his back and instead of letting me just be invisible, he held my hand so his mother can see me like I just appeared at his back.

"Ah! It's a perfect time because I was just about to ask Taehyun to call you here. Well, my friend gave me couple tickets for a resort here at Seoul for me and your Appa but we can't go there as were busy with work so why not you two go there instead since you both looked really close "His mother offered while wriggling her eyebrows with a grin but before I could decline politely and tell about Taehyun's condition, Taehyun cut me off by accepting her offer that made her elated.

"So... When can we go there?" Taehyun asked.

"Whenever you want as long as its this month. And I think the stay there would be for a day and one night I think. So... Have fun "She winked at me as my face flushed before she left us after handing us the two tickets.

"I'll give you a luggage so pack your things because we're going there now" he instructed that made me surprised because of the sudden last minute planning.

-

"WAAAAHH!!!" I shouted as I pushed the glass sliding door that led to a balcony, stopping my feet once I was standing a feet from the porch.

I smiled and stare at the beautiful scenery that laid infront of my eyes when suddenly that guy approached the place where I am and leaned on the porch a bit with both arms crossed to his chest.

I ignored him and just wandered my eyes around the place outside that made him grinned a bit.

"It seems like you never went to a resort right?" he spoke up and I turned my attention at him, shaking my head.

"Well let's go have fun now and explore this place "He ushered as my eyes sparkled in excitement at him.

I pulled his hand and dragged him out running but stopped because I just realized the public would see me so I just linked my arms at his.

He was on lead now as I never went to a resort and led us to an outdoor swimming pool that was decorated nicely to look like it was a beach.

I turned my head side to side scanning if there are any people at sight and smiled when there aren't any.