12

-S U H Y E O N G-

"Hmm let's go there " Taehyun suggested and I nodded just following him around.

Woah seriously...I've never been to this place that he brought me.

Also the fact that he knows this place when he's been in a foreign country all along just amazed me.

We walked together but left a large gap between us but not that big as my eyes wondered around the huge bright shopping complex.

I noticed that he stopped walking and he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him as I tried to have a look at what was in front of him that he was hiding.

I sighed when in front of us is Beomgyu walking with a girl beside him, the girl that he met at school last time about to walk passed us but the odd thing was, he was giving a cold stare at Taehyun first then he stared at me long.

But he can't see me.

Maybe there's something wrong with Taehyun's back? But I think there's nothing to stare anyways.

"Suhyeong-sshi?" he stopped beside me and look at me up and down and look at me and Taehyun's hand.

I let Taehyun's hand go and went beside Taehyun and whistled like nothing happened because he can't see me anyways and might mistaken me with someone.

"Wait, there's no Suhyeong here Beomgyu-sshi. I can't see her" the girl said, trying to find me as I let out a sigh of relief when the girl can't see me but that didn't explained what Beomgyu just said.

"But she's here! Aish, you can go to the shop now, I'll just pick you up later or I'll just call uncle to pick you up. Yah, Don't just whistle you pabo!" He said as the girl went off, probably rushing and Beomgyu surprisingly tried to chase me.

I kept on running in circles around Taehyun while Beomgyu was trying to chase me and trying to stop me.

But then, a hand grabbed mine as Taehyun stopped me from running around. He held it tight as Beomgyu panted wildly while placing both palms on his knees, tired of chasing me.

"i-i-i found you "he tried to catch his breath as I stared at him with eyes widened.

HE CAN'T SEE ME. HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE ME BECAUSE I'M ALREADY DEAD THEN WHY CAN HE SEE ME?

People walking passed by whispered and pointing at us saying my name that made me confused. They can see me? Am I back alive or am I just imagining that they can see me as a human not a ghost?

Taehyun let my hand go once he knows that I won't be running around and make him dizzy, then what surprise me is that, the people there stopped talking asking where am I and where had I gone?

I held Taehyun's hand back that made him puzzled then a person saw us and ran to our direction calling my name.

I let his hand go and the person stand in front of Taehyun looking confused.

"Ah- young man... Do you see the girl just now? I think I mistaken her with someone but I saw her. Never mind " the man said then left as Taehyun took a glance at me, with a completely confused face.

So.... People can see me when he held my hand or when I touched his hand? But how the heck-

I panicked and hid behind Taehyun since Beomgyu is still giving me that stare which creeps me out as he raised a hand,signalling a stop.

"y-yah... Stop running... Phew. Finally "Beomgyu tried to catch his breath after tired of chasing me around.

"W-what do you want now? Go at your girl, she's probably waiting for you "I scoffed at him with arms crossed to my chest at him then he straightened up his body to stand up straight.

"Fuh, this stubborn girl. That's my cousin Sayeon that you're close with. Jinjja I think someone just hit your head too hard that you forget her " he rolled his eyes at me as my throat when dry when I heard the word hit.

The horrible image I had yesterday played again but it's still stuck until the person brought up the thing high as I held my head.

I stumbled backwards but Taehyun caught me and help me stand up properly.

"let's just continue this maybe other day, we'll go to the hospital-"

"No need. It'll just be a waste of time, I'm fine now. Just a fuzzy horrifying memory "I smiled weakly at him and stared at Beomgyu.

He didn't care to help me or what. He's still that selfish person but my feelings for him was different from now. I discovered him in my diary and I was like a crazy girl in love at him even though he broke my heart for rejecting me but that's in the past and when I lost my memories, I don't have that kind of feelings for him.

Stupid me for falling such a selfish guy who rejected me- okay I better stop.

"let's go here, maybe they have some good clothes for you "

To be continued...