Chapter Twenty-Four.

Finn

As soon as the doors hit off the wall of the cafeteria from the force I used to open them, everyone drops silent. All eyes are on me, some looking terrified even though they have nothing to do with the situation. I would bet that everyone was waiting for me to come in here.

I'm shaking. I have pure fury dripping from my pores as I stand in the room with the people who heard my girlfriend. None of them should of heard that. Those sounds are supposed to be for my ears only.

My eyes scan for who could of done it before they set on Colin, who's sitting back in his seat smirking at me. I should of fucking knew it.

I stalk towards him, my fists clenching at my sides as my teeth feel like they're going to shatter from how hard my jaw is clenched.

He stands up. "Hey, man. I've never gone down on a thick chick before, what's it like?"

A low growl escapes my throat as I swing my arm back and bring it to his jaw with as much force as I can muster. Everyone around us sucks in a breath and I shove him to the floor. Weak. "You're a fucking sociopath, you know that?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! What did Avery ever do to you?!"

He spits blood into his hand. "You knocked my fucking teeth out."

His friend comes at me but Cam steps in the way, shoving him back. I'm grateful because I don't have fucking time for high school athletes who think they're tough.

"You're lucky I don't knock you cold right here," I seethe. "You fucking violated my girlfriend-"

"I'm not the one who listened in and jacked off to it." His bloody mouth turns into a smirk. "That's all her ex. I just played the file he sent me through the speaker."

I'm feeling lightheaded with how angry I am. Anger doesn't even appropriately describe what I am. I am so beyond anger and fury and rage that I can't even think of a word that adequately depicts the emotion.

I'm about to go after him again but a hand grabs my arm. "Finn, don't."

I look down, shocked to see Sophie standing there. I'm about to tell her to back the fuck off but she interrupts me. "Avery's with Mason right now."

Colin is a disregarded after thought as my voice comes out louder than I intend, "Where?"

"English wing."

I look at Cam who just nods and the two of us basically run in the direction of my over zealous girlfriend and her disgusting low life of an ex boyfriend.

What the fuck is she thinking? Why would she go to Mason? Why would she even want to see that creep and why would she go without me?

People part like the red fucking sea as we go before we finally get to where all the commotion is. I spot Aves right as she jumps back suddenly with her hand covering her mouth as she looks like she's willing herself not to get sick. Lindsey is gripping her arm tightly, her eyes wide as she looks at me.

I literally feel something snap inside of me when I see Mason. He's already against the locker so it's easy for me to slam into him, pressing my forearm tightly to his neck. "You're fucking dead."

"Finn-" Lindsey tries, but I obviously ignore her.

"Did you get yourself off listening to my girlfriend, you sick fuck? You're repulsive. You're-" I stop when I feel something brush against my leg. I look down, my sight filling with a mixture of white and red when I see the fucking tent in his pants.

I look up at his face and see a red hand print on his cheek. Did he get turned on while she was yelling at him? Because she slapped him?

I look back at Aves, who has the inside of her elbow covering her mouth as she gags. That's fucking it.