Chapter Thirty-Eight.

Finn

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, Aves. Fuck-"

My eyes are pinched shut, the visual of her down on me far too overwhelming. They snap open when I feel my body convulse but everything else goes dark, like my vision just cuts out completely. But it feels too good to care. She feels so good.

Once I'm finished, my chest continues to rise and fall heavily, feeling the like the air has hit my lungs for the first time in a dozen years. Like they have never breathed on their own before.

I feel her climb up and fall to the bed next to me, a slight huff falling from her lips when she does.

"I wish we could do that every morning," she chuckles softly, but I can only smile slightly because of how fucking spent I am. I couldn't agree more, though.

When I feel like I can fucking breathe again, I let out a happy sigh when I look over to her, seeing that she already got herself back under the covers. My eyes gaze over her bare shoulders as she holds the blanket right above her chest, her hair sprawled around her head as she looks at the ceiling with a small smile. I wish we could stay in this moment forever.

I move so I'm hovering over her, pushing whatever hair that's on her face away and running my thumb over her cheek. I check her expression, searching for any signs of discomfort that I can, but she looks relaxed and happy. The look on her face makes my heart race like it's trying to win a NASCAR competition.

"How do you feel? Was that better than last night?" I ask anyway, wanting to make sure she's not in pain. Her lips stay turned in a small smile as she looks up at me, pushing my hair behind my ear as she nods. "It was, actually. It really didn't hurt as much. I think we're just about there."

I chew on my lip harshly, trying to not get worked up again. But considering I woke up to her kissing my neck and saying she wanted to try again, I don't think I'm really in control of how my body is going to react this morning.

Avery's got a crazy sex drive, I'll tell you that much.

"Good, because I'm not sure how much more I can do that without finishing with you," I grin, bending down and pushing my lips to hers. Her fingers immediately tangle in the mess of hair at the back of my head as she pulls me even closer. Once I am, her hands drag down my neck until they're resting on my chest.

"I love you," she mumbles against my lips, which just makes me kiss her harder. The feeling of her warm palm pressed flat against my heart makes my breathing pick up even more.

She pulls away with the light laugh, "Damn, Finn. Are you having a heart attack?"

My lips press together as I groan and collapse on her. She lets out a grunt as I do, but I just dig my face in her neck to try and hide the fact that my cheeks are red. She can feel how fast my heart is going? That's fucking embarrassing. "It's not nice to make fun of me since you're the one who's doing it."

"How am I doing it?" she asks innocently. She groans as she pushes her hands against my chest, rolling me off of her. I fall to my back and I can't even think before she's climbing on top of me, pressing her lips to my neck. I gulp, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath as she trails down to my chest.

Jesus Christ.

"Aves," I warn, but honestly I'm not sure what I'm even warning her about. It's obviously empty as my hands grip the hair behind her head, urging her to continue. She continues to press her soft lips in a dotted line along my chest and I can feel the muscles contracting as she does. "Maybe I am having a heart attack."