𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝚁𝙾
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"can you believe i got invited to winter lights?" the seventeen year old spoke into her phone. she set it down and made it so that it was standing on its own, waiting for her best friends response.

"dude it had to happen some day! you have a huge following on tiktok and could never meet your fans so i mean.. you deserve it." the other seventeen year old spoke, putting her best friend on pause.

"uh, elleah i'd appreciate it if you didn't put me on pause." she waited to be taken off of pause and when she was, she cheekily smiled into the camera.

"ugly ass." elleah spoke into the phone. she watched her best friend flip her off and then take clothes out of her closet.

the facetime calls were an everyday thing, both girls enjoyed them. the reason being is that they were only allowed to see each other once a week.

the two go to different schools, considering elleah's parents didn't want her attending public schools. her parents felt that public schools would corrupt their daughter.

"so, did you see all that drama with the jersey boys?" elleah asked. she was very invested with knowing about the jersey boys, whereas camila didn't really care for them. she would see their tiktok's on the for you page but would scroll past them each time. she felt like they were problematic.

"leah you know i don't care for them." camila answered, throwing her clothes on her bed. she watched as her best friend rolled her eyes. "i mean roshaun seems cool, he's probably the only one i would ever want to be friends with."

"okay but alvaro is pretty cute too and he's so pure! but my heart belongs to ale." elleah admitted, waiting for camila's response.

"which one is alvaro?" camila replied, walking back to her desk and sitting down so she can look at her phone screen.

elleah sighed and put her best friend on pause. she went to instagram, going straight to alvaro's page and screenshotted the best picture alvaro had on it. then, she went to alejandro's page, screenshotting any picture because she believed he looked amazing in all of them.

"this is alvaro." elleah said, sending the picture of alvaro to camila. "and this is alejandro." she added, also sending the picture of alejandro to her.

"ohhh, you could have just said alvaro was the one with the edgar cut." camila laughed, swiping out of the picture of alvaro and to the picture of alejandro.

"hey!" elleah shouted, thinking back to when camila said she would be friends with roshaun. "now that i think of it, you can actually be friends with roshaun if you really wanted to. him and alvaro are transferring to your school. but you know with roshaun comes alvaro, it's a package deal!" she added. elleah was too excited at the idea.

camila wasn't so fond of being friends with any new people. she was happy with her few friends she had but she knew her best friend would push her to do it anyways, so she didn't argue with the idea.

her instagram notifications went off so she turned her attention to the notification.

instagram
[camilaramirezx]: winterlightsorlando just posted a photo.

she clicked the notification, putting her best friend on pause, knowing the girl would complain. she viewed the post and took elleah off of pause.

"so what did your parents say about you going to winter lights?" camila asked, knowing elleah would be stoked about who they just added to the lineup. elleah groaned in response.

she hasn't asked her parents about winter lights because she didn't know how they would react. she's never asked her parents about going to an event like that. she's never even been to a concert. elleahs groan said it all. camila knew her best friend hasn't even asked about the event, but she better get to it. the event is coming faster than anticipated.

"well look." camila said, sending her best friend winter lights most recent post.

IMESSAGE
today 5:47pm

camila 🧚🏼‍♀️

"no way!" elleah shouted, getting up from her bed

"no way!" elleah shouted, getting up from her bed. she knew of alvaro getting invited to winter lights but she didn't know he was actually going to attend. he mentioned it in one of his lives before.

camila didn't see what the hype was about these boys, but she's also never given them the time of day. she wondered if she can ever be friends with any of them, including toilet licking king mattia. she viewed mattia as cocky, but she didn't have anything against him.

she watched elleah shuffle through her backpack, pulling out her binder. "i am going to make a list of all the reasons on why i should go to winter lights, just in case my parents say no the first time i ask." elleah giggled. camila laughed and shook her head.

there were tons of reasons elleah should be able to go to winter lights, she was top of her class and always did everything in her power to make her parents happy.

the two girls continued to talk about how awesome winter lights was going to be. this was camila's first official and organized event. the event would certainly be life changing for her, in ways she didn't expect.

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗
𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂!
╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

this story has been sitting in my drafts and i think i'm ready to post it. honestly, i don't know how this story
is going to go. but i hope you guys enjoy it! and bare
with me, i'm a little rusty on the writing. it's been a
while since i last wrote.

word count: 947
edited: 04/27/2020