𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙾𝙷 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

alvaro ended up not being able to see camila sunday night. he was bummed about it, but he had his boys to give attention to. the boys spent their sunday making tiktoks and putting out new content.

alejandro and elleah have not stopped texting since he texted her when he woke up, making sure she got home safe. elleah found it cute how caring and genuine he was.

camilas brother was now home from deployment and camila was happy. she hasn't seen her brother in months, she missed him a lot and was excited to update him on everything going on in her life, including telling him about alvaro.

when he got home yesterday, he was too tired to talk so he went straight to his room and went to sleep. camila was bummed but she understood that he was tired.

today, she didn't have very many plans. she would spend the day with her brother and then later on tonight she was going to the movies with the boys. they were planning on seeing jumanji: the next level.

"cammy." her brother yelled from his room. she groaned, getting up from her bed and walking to his room.

"yes, elias?" she asked, opening his door.

"nothing, i just wanted you to walk over here for nothing." he chuckled. she rolled her eyes and jumped on his bed.

"dude i have so much to tell you!" camila said, excited to share everything with her brother. her brother was only three years older than her so they were close, it was also only the two of them so growing up all they had were each other.

"so tell me." her brother turned to her from his desk.

camila explained how well she was doing when it came to tiktok, she also told him how great the event went on saturday and how she enjoyed meeting people.

she was scared to tell her brother about alvaro, but she wanted to so bad. her brother has always been protective over her, but he's always been okay with her dating so she didn't know why she was so scared.

"and i met a boy." she began, waiting for a reaction from her brother. he raised his eyebrow and directed his full attention to her.

"are you guys serious?" he questioned her. she bit the inside of her cheek and shrugged her shoulders.

"we're not dating, but we're talking." she explained, her palms beginning to get sweaty.

"what the hell is the difference between dating and talking, cam?" her brother asked her.

"well talking is like.. that doesn't matter elias!" camila threw her hands into the air.

"does mom and dad know?" he asked her, waiting for an expression on her face. camila knew elias always wanted their parents to be in the loop with things, but camila felt like they wouldn't allow her to date alvaro. her father has always been strict when it came to boys, her mom was more lenient but her mom told her father everything so she couldn't share anything with her mother.

"no, not yet." camila answered. "but when we do start dating, i'll tell them. i swear."

"do you really like him?"

"a lot. more than i would like to. i spend majority of my time with him. i see him at school everyday and i go to his house and-" camila was cut off by her brother.

"you go to his house?!" he shouted at her. over protective elias was beginning to show and camila didn't know how to react. "you don't go in his room right? his parents know you? his parents are always there with you guys right?" he questioned her. camilas palms began sweating and she knew she was going to have to lie to her brother.