𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

as time passed, the three teenagers grew closer to each other. camila was beginning to get super comfortable hanging out with roshaun and alvaro.

after the first time they hung out, they realized they all had the same lunch and started hanging out everyday at lunch. rumors circulated in the school about boys who wanted to jump alvaro. camila had to assure her new friend that he would be okay. after that rumor blew over, the two boys were making friends easily now.

alvaro was beginning to hang out with his soccer mates a little bit more, not as much as he hung out with camila though. alvaro liked camila, she was very easy for alvaro to get along with. she has her days when she gets in certain moods, but he's learning to deal with it. he's even met her best friend too, who made quite the impression.

even though elleah was crazy obsessed over the boys, when camila took her to meet them she was able to contain herself. she treated alvaro and roshaun like normal people, as she should have.

there was one week before winter lights. the group of teens grew excited. roshaun was now added to the lineup, as well as the rest of the jersey boys. this was going to be their first organized event, they didn't know what to expect at all.

IMESSAGE
today 11:23am

alejandro
one more week ya'll 🥳

alvaro
i'm excited

mattia
you gonna introduce us to that
pretty little girl of yours? 😁

kairi
i can't believe she's actually that
much shorter than us bro

alvaro
whoa she's not my girl yet

roshaun
uh "yet" 😉

alejandro
lmao kairi she is tiny

alejandro
she's going to be a midget
standing next to mattia

alvaro
it's cute how tiny she is

alvaro
she's coming over here rn 🥴

alvaro
i'm so excited ya'll are coming
tho !!

alvaro quickly locked his phone as camila approached the two boys. he would be embarrassed if she found out she was talked about in the groupchat.

"are we hanging out today?" she asked both boys. roshaun shrugged and alvaro nodded. it was friday, which meant no practice today. if camila wanted, she could go over right after school, but she had to go home and feed her dog.

"yay!" camila got excited. the group never got tired of each other, especially alvaro and camila. the more they hung out the more camila realized she was taking a stronger liking to alvaro, he's made quite the impression on her as her friend.

alvaro accepted his new feelings for camila. it was just a little crush but he bragged about her all the time to the boys. he learned a lot about her like her favorite foods, color, movie, tv shows, her family and what not.

"dude. girls are crazy." camila started, scrolling under the comments on her recent tiktok. a lot of the comments talked about camila's bond with the boys, some saying she was dating roshaun and others saying she was dating alvaro. "they make up all these little things in their heads and it's soo annoying."