𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

the group of teenagers were highly intoxicated, vibing amongst each other. camila was hitting it off with a lot of alvaros friends, even breanna.

alvaro has noticed tonight has been going good, and didn't think there was enough room for something to go wrong.

mattia and alejandro were now accompanying camila to her third cup of the night. the boys were drunk and camila was sort of baby sitting the best she can while being intoxicated.

handing the boys a water bottle, she grabbed one for herself and scanned the crowd of teenagers. she was looking for alvaro, but he was no where to be found. she figured he was just in the middle of the crowd, being shielded by all the other teenagers.

as soon as she gave up looking for her boyfriend, she began to seek her new friend, not being able to find her either.

alvaro made his way through the familiar house and made it upstairs. he opened the door to the bathroom and seen breanna sitting on her knees with her arms resting on the toilet seat and her head resting on her arms.

"whoa, whoa." alvaro shut the door and grabbed her hair, moving it out of her face. breanna had her eyes closed and he softly shook her. "breanna? hey, wake up."

breanna mumbled a few words that alvaro didn't understand. he tried lifting her so he could walk her to her room, but failed miserably being too drunk to balance both himself and her.

"i don't feel good at all." she mumbled, placing her head over the toilet seat. she gagged and alvaro held her hair. she threw up and alvaro looked away, gagging a bit himself.

"uhm, stay here." alvaro said, pulling her hair out of her face and tying it with a rubber band he found on the sink. he rushed out of the bathroom and downstairs, seeking mattia.

he grabbed a water bottle as he spotted mattia with jenna. he rushed towards mattia, knowing he would need his friends help getting breanna to her room.

"mattia, we got a problem." alvaro interrupted jenna and mattias conversation. jenna rolled her eyes as mattia went to alvaros assistance, following alvaro into the bathroom where breanna lied over the toilet.

"dude how much did she drink?" mattia asked, grabbing a rag to wipe the throw up off her face. alvaro shrugged his shoulders and handed her a water bottle. breanna gladly took it and chugged the water.

"are you okay now? still needa throw up?" alvaro asked her. she shook her head and mattia lifted the small girl off the ground, placing one arm around his waist. alvaro grabbed her other arm and placed it around his shoulders.

"which one is her room?" mattia asked, looking at all the doors in the hallway.

"second door to the left." alvaro answered. they walked breanna to her room and mattia gently placed her on her bed.

"are you good?" mattia asked. breanna nodded her head and he looked at alvaro. alvaro nodded and mattia left her room, shutting the door behind him.

alvaro took her shoes off and walked over to her closet, placing them where she usually kept her shoes. he walked back over to her and put the blankets over her. he decided he should go back to the party, opening the door to her room.