𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽,
& 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

camila walked out of class and to the cafeteria. she hasn't talked to alvaro since yesterday, elleah couldn't figure out camila did wrong so camila just let it go. she didn't want to be sad over alvaro kicking her out of his house but she was sad. she couldn't wrap her finger around how two people have an absolutely amazing time together and then by the end of the day there's tension.

camila saw roshaun and alvaro sitting down at their table, neither of them had food with them. she walked up to the table, sitting next to alvaro like she usually does.

"hey." she said, earning a small smile from him. "how are you feeling?" she asked him, waiting for the answer that she knew was a lie.

"better." alvaro answered. alvaro was still mad at the text message. roshaun tried telling him that he had no reason to be but what other context could the text have? it was pretty self-explanatory to him.

camila folded her arms as alvaros friend, campo, took a seat at the table. "helloooo." he dragged out the o.

"ugh, you." camila rolled her eyes. campo mimicked her and she flipped him off. camila and campo don't have the best friendship, the two couldn't stand each other because they were literally the same person. "why are you here?" camila asked him.

"because i can sit here?" campo answered smartly. camila rolled her eyes once again, looking at alvaro who was talking to roshaun. slowly but surely, more guys from the soccer team started joining the table. she sighed, being the only girl at the table.

alvaros eyes focused on camila as she got up from the table, throwing her juice away. she walked to the library, not wanting to be at the table with the group of guys. alvaro dismissed her actions and began talking to roshaun.

IMESSAGE

camila 🥳
so not having it today.

elleah 🌺
still tension?

camila 🥳
yes, and campo and all the other
soccer boys are sitting at the table.

camila 🥳
i left, campo just bugs me now

elleah 🌺
as he should!

elleah 🌺
roshaun ignored my messages 😠

camila 🥳
i don't even care about what i did
wrong anymore el.

elleah 🌺
still meeting julian today?

camila 🥳
i honestly don't want to anymore

camila 🥳
julian flirts with me so much, like he
knows it's never going to happen but
he still tries.

camila 🥳
we were talking yesterday while i was
at alvaros house.

elleah 🌺
really? cam.

elleah 🌺
alvaro clearly likes you right?

elleah 🌺
so what if he saw a message julian
sent to you and got the wrong idea?
it would make so much sense.