𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂 & 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

it was finally saturday. camila was nervous to be attending her first social event. she didn't know how it would turn out. she got ready with elleah by her side. the two girls were freaking out, not wanting to be late, but camila knew she was going to be late.

"what do you even wear to events like these?" elleah asked, searching through camilas clothes. she would try on a shirt and take it off when she didn't like the way it looked on her body. then, she would try on jeans but if it didn't shape her body well then she would take them off and throw them on the floor.

"clothes." camila replied sarcastically. the two girls laughed as camila sat down in front of her vanity, beginning to start her hair. she was just straightening her hair. it wouldn't take long to do.

when the two girls were done getting ready, they took pictures and videos.

"cam!" elleah shouted from outside of camilas room.

"yes?" camila said, walking into her older brothers room. "why are you in here?" she asked her friend, sitting on her brothers bed.

"i was gonna grab one of his windbreakers." elleah laughed, hanging up the windbreaker she was holding. "but yours will do."

elleah went on her phone and showed camila a few pictures. she told camila to heart the one she liked most, in which she did.

liked by camilaramirezx and 2,485 others elleahguzmanx gonna go meet the loml wbu

elleahguzmanx gonna go meet the loml wbu.

camilaramirezx my gf <3
elleahguzmanx love u

user thought i was the love of ur life 😔

ogcampo you got a big ass head
elleahguzmanx no one asked you 😒

ig.alvaro aleee
elleahguzmanx hush

roshaun_diah same
elleahguzmanx wHO

roshaun_diah same ⤷ elleahguzmanx wHO