𝟎𝟐𝟔. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

feeling generous, so here's a lil update lolll.
i guess you can say i had a lil bit of time!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙻𝙸𝙴! 𝙻𝙸𝙴! 𝙻𝙸𝙴!
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

camila quickly sat up, causing alvaros head to hit her bed. he didn't expect it so he sat up and looked at the girl who grabbed his shoes and threw them at him. she grabbed both of his hoodies, and the anklet as well as the necklace he gave her and threw them at him as well.

alvaro was confused, but it didn't take him long to realize that someone snitched on him to camila.

"what the hell?" he raised his voice, standing up from her bed.

"i'm going to ask you a question, and i'm only going to ask you once. if you lie to me, we're done and i don't ever want to see you again." she sternly said, her voice becoming shaky. her emotions were everywhere and she was trying her best to contain them.

"did you and breanna ever date?" she asked him, obviously knowing the answer.

"no!" he lied. his palms began to get sweaty and camila shook her head, tears quickly filling her eyes.

"lie!" she shouted at him. he shook his head and sighed.

"cam i didn't tell you because.." camila cut him off by telling him she didn't want to hear it.

"did you cheat on me with her on new year's eve?" she asked him. alvaro looked at camila, knowing he should say yes and tell her the truth but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"no!" he shouted once more. camila shook her head and threw her phone at him. alvaro watched the video and looked at the picture, quickly throwing camilas phone on her bed.

"lie, lie, lie." she managed to choke out.

"camila, i'm sorry!" he grabbed her arms and tried hugging her but she pushed him away from her.

"don't touch me." she let out. "you lied to my face, not once but three times. once at the party and two times right now."

"camila, i was drunk!" he tried defending himself. she shook her head and looked at the floor, trying to hold in her sobs.

"how fucking embarrassing, alvaro." she began. "drunk or not, you shouldn't have kissed her! you ignored my call to get a new years kiss from a girl who's not even your girlfriend, while i was at home worrying about my mom and sad that i wasn't able to spend one of my favorite holidays with my boyfriend."

"i promise, it won't happen again. i messed up, camila. please." he begged.

"damn right it won't happen again. we're done, alvaro." she got up from her bed and opened the door to her room. "you got mad at me for talking to guys, for having friends who were guys, and then you go and do this. i gave you all the reassurance in the world alvaro, i proved to you that you can trust me and this is how you do me dude." she concluded.

"take your stuff and go. just go." she wiped her tears. alvaro stared at camila before grabbing everything she threw at him and walked out of her room. she shut her door and stood against it, throwing her head back as tears streamed down her face. she slowly slid down the door and sat on the floor, pulling her knees to her chest.