𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚀&𝙰 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"ow anna, you're hurting me!" alvaro shouted, beginning to get grumpy. camila and anna barely started doing alvaros makeup, they were barely on primer so alvaro was being dramatic when he said anna was hurting him.

"okay first question," alvaro said, searching for a good question. "how do you and anna like florida?"

"i love it." anna said, staring at the camera. a wide smile spread on her face. "before i was homeschooled, i made a few friends so they're the ones i hangout with sometimes." she explained.

"it's okay, kinda miss jersey and the boys." he said, his eyes closed while camila was working on his eyebrows. "i mean, one good thing is i met this thing right here." he nudged camila. she smiled at the camera and waved. she was so shy, she was in front of his fans doing his makeup. they already didn't like her so she didn't pay attention to any comments that were being posted on the live.

"i'm not a thing, alvaro." she finally spoke. she finished his eyebrows and watched as anna concealed them. once anna was done, she grabbed anna's foundation and put a little bit on the top of her hand, grabbing a beauty blender. anna then grabbed the foundation and did the same.

"you're going to do that half and i'll do this side?" camila asked, anna nodded and alvaros eyes were now open.

"next question." he said, looking at the comments. "are you and camila dating?" he said out loud. the two laughed, both turning their attention to the live.

"she's too pretty and cool for me." he said, frowning in the camera.

"so not true, varo." she said, beginning to dab the foundation into alvaros skin. his eyes were closed and he pulled away from both girls.

"you guys are hurting me!" he said, looking at both anna and camila. they laughed and continued to dab the foundation into his face. camila blended her side into anna's side, allowing anna time to look at the comments.

"someone asked what i think about you and camila dating.." anna's voice trailed off. "camilas nice and i like her! she has my approval."

the three laughed, alvaro nervously. he didn't think the questions would be centered around camila and him, but he should have known they were going to be. anna was telling the truth, she wouldn't mind if her brother and camila dated. after all, it was his life and he could do whatever he wanted at the expense of his happiness. she really did like camila though, she thought camila was too pretty to even be her brothers friend. when she saw them asleep on the couch last week, she automatically thought they were dating but when she approached alvaro about it he said they weren't.

after the foundation was on his face, the two girls moved onto concealer under his eyes. camila knew alvaro was going to hate this.

"okay alvaro look up." camila instructed, laughing when alvaro literally looked up. "no dummy, with your eyes. don't move your head."

"oh." he said, doing as she told him. "anna read a question!" alvaro said, not liking the feeling of makeup on his face. it wasn't heavy but he knew there was something on his face and all he wanted to do was take it off.

"what are your fears." she said, beginning to dab the concealer under his eyes. "i'm afraid of spiders." she answered.

alvaro didn't like this part. he didn't like how close they were getting to his eyes with the beauty blender. "are you almost done?" he impatiently asked. "but i'm afraid of.. ale's dog!" he laughed.