𝟎𝟐𝟓. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝙶𝙾
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

it was a month after the kiss had happened between alvaro and breanna. so far, everything has been good when it came to alvaros big secrets. he remembered everything he was doing that night, so he couldn't blame the kiss on the alcohol. he got breanna to keep it a secret, despite the tons of people who seen it happen.

camila and alvaro were doing good. they were striving as a couple, and to their surprise her father was actually getting closer to alvaro. they've done a few things alone together, whether it came to playing soccer or going fishing. fishing was something alvaro wasn't too fond of, but camilas father loved it and he wanted to make sure he stayed on camilas fathers good side.

camilas mom is doing so much better than she was a month ago. her progress with her arm has improved and she's starting to be able to feel her leg again. therapy has been helping her a lot.

elleah and camila are still not on the best terms. camila tried making up with elleah, but elleah wasn't having it. camila didn't care much though. of course, she was hurt but she figured if their friendship meant anything to elleah, elleah wouldn't be so stubborn.

roshaun was angry at alvaro for about two weeks after new year's eve. he was so angry he was almost willing to move back to jersey. alejandro was also angry at alvaro, wanting alvaro to be exposed for his wrongs but alejandro figured all secrets come to light eventually.

mattia and kairi didn't care much. they cared about camila, but they didn't care about what happened. they weren't picking sides.

camila rested her head on alvaros chest as they watched the remake of party of five. camila cried at the current scene and alvaro looked at her, laughing as she smacked him for laughing at her cry. they were barely starting the show together, so they were on episode one.

"beto's pretty cute though." she wiped her tears, earning a glare from alvaro.

"oh yeah? go date him then." alvaro rolled his eyes, earning a snicker from camila. "lucia ain't so bad herself."

camila jokingly punched alvaro and the two laughed. camila went on her phone and was scrolling through her twitter, showing alvaro pictures of puppies and babies.

"dude you always have baby fever." alvaro pointed out.

"i know.." she smiled. "so give me one."

"ooo say less." alvaro laughed, pulling camila on top of him so that she was straddling his waist. she softly pecked his lips before sitting down next to him.

"door is open, elias and thalia are in the other room." she pointed out. alvaro pouted and camila lied down. alvaro was now resting his head on her chest as she ran her fingers through his short hair. their legs were intertwined and he closed his eyes.

"nothing better than this." he mumbled. his phone went off and he unlocked it, looking at the message.

IMESSAGE
today 2:37pm

roshaun 😼
your mom would like to
know what time you're
coming home

alvaro 🥱
probably gonna stay for
dinner so tell her around 8.