𝟎𝟐𝟗. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

alvaro anxiously lied on his bed. he was nervous, so nervous he didn't know what to do with himself. he figured it would take about twenty minutes to get to the mcdonald's so he would leave in fourty minutes.

in that forty minutes, all he can do is talk his sisters and roshauns head off.

"what if she doesn't show up?" alvaro asked, anna rolled her eyes as she stared at her brother.

"i hope she doesn't." anna mumbled, earning a light punch from roshaun. anna defensively put her arms up and roshaun shook his head.

"she will, alvaro. she told you she loved you right? feelings don't just go away when you love someone." roshaun explained. alvaro huffed and folded his arms as he looked at his phone.

"dude, stop looking at your phone every two seconds." anna began to get annoyed.

"i'm sorry! i'm just checking the time!" alvaro defended himself. anna gathered her belongings and walked to her room, mumbling under her breath.

roshaun watched alvaro nervously play with his hands, laughing at the nervous boy in the process. alvaro stared at roshaun and shrugged his shoulders.

to kill time, alvaro went to his room and grabbed a box that contained both the hoodies camila gave back to him, her bracelet, and her anklet. they reminded him of her, and if things don't go as planned he wanted her to have it so he can try to move on, even if it meant burning the items.

however, he was going to give them back to her either way. if things went good, surely camila would like the items back. especially the necklace and anklet, she use to wear them everyday and barely took them off.

as time went by, alvaro couldn't help but get more anxious. when it was time to leave, he was so nervous he didn't want to leave his house.

if she didn't show up, he would be so hurt. but if she showed up, it would be the perfect opportunity to at least try to fix things. at least he can try to get her to give him a shot at a friendship, he just wanted her around and wanted things to be okay.

this would be the last shot for him, if this time didn't work then he would understand that all good things must come to an end, eventually.

liked by roadmanmattia, xclusive__roshaun, and hundreds of others

varoexclusive nd if all goes well, we'll be back 🤞🏽