𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

camila grabbed her suitcase and stood at the door of her house. she kissed her mom and dad goodbye and looked at elias who was now kissing his parents goodbye as well.

it was monday. alvaro, roshaun, camila, elias, and thalia were going to jersey for the week. camilas parents weren't going to let her go unless elias accompanied them. they would be staying in a hotel, while alvaro would be staying at mattias house and roshaun would be staying with his mom.

"let's go, let's go!" camila rushed her brother. she put her suitcase in the trunk of her fathers car and opened the car door, getting in the passenger seat. "we're going to be late." she rolled her eyes, shutting the door and folding her arms.

camila wasn't a morning person, and everyone was going to be in her path of destruction if they didn't hurry up. camila turned to tell her brother hurry up when she saw all three of them walking to the car.

"it's about time." she muttered, her father getting in the car. on the way to the airport, her father laid down some very important rules for both elias and camila.

"do not leave your sister unattended." he lectured elias. he continued to set ground rules for elias, then turned his full attention to camila.

"camila, you have to be in the hotel by twelve. listen to whatever elias tells you." he began to lecture her. he went on and on the whole way to the airport, both elias and camila tuning him out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"dude, i don't ever want to go on a plane again." thalia ranted to elias. camila put her suitcase in the trunk of the uber and got in the backseat. thalia and elias soon doing the same.

the ride from the airport to the hotel didn't seem long, but it was. arriving to the hotel, elias and thalia went to check in and left camila with all the luggage.

IMESSAGE

varo <3
landed yet ?

my love 🤍
yessirr, elias and thalia are
just checking us in

varo <3
party tonight ?

my love 🤍
alvaro it's monday

varo <3
and it's also winter break

varo <3
it's not really a party

varo <3
just a lil get together, i
want you to meet my friends

my love 🤍
elias and my dad gave me a
curfew of twelve

varo <3
now you sound like you're
making excuses

my love 🤍
i'm not !

varo <3
then come with me, you act
like your brother won't extend
your curfew