𝟎𝟑𝟎. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

i'm sorry
curlybamm
1:04────I─────2:59
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

camila closed her eyes as she listened to the song alvaro sent her. they haven't talked since the day she was suppose to meet up with him, which was also the day he walked in her room while she was with julian. after that day he kind of gave up on ever fixing things.

alvaro missed her a lot. he wasn't going to send her this song but it was everything he wanted to say to her. it was the perfect song to send to her, so he sent it.

camila took in the lyrics, her eyes filling with tears almost immediately. she sighed as she paused the song, looking at her phone and then debating on if she wanted to text alvaro back.

she decided against it and resumed the song, crying as the next set of lyrics came up.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲"

she groaned as she wiped her tears. the lyrics were so spot on with their situation, it really was the perfect song. after getting through she song, she didn't know what to do. she sat up from her bed and decided to call campo, the only friend she knew she would be able to confide in.

"hello?" campo answered his phone. he noticed camila had been crying and suddenly, the brother in him came out. "is he trying to talk to you again? ugh, cam he needs to leave you alone or else i'm gonna.."

"no, no. he's not, but he sent me a song and i guess it just really hit." she explained. campo looked at his friend and shook his head. he knew camila was still hurting, and he wanted so badly to help but the only person who could help her was herself.

"so what do you want to do, cam?" campo asked her. she shrugged her shoulders and he chuckled. he sat against his wall and held the phone at an angle as he played his video games.

"you want to do something and you're not allowing yourself to do it." he called her out. she stared at him before sighing and staring at her keys.

"i think i wanna die." camila said, once again trying to mask her pain with jokes. "you know, if i get in my car right now and drive over a bridge, all it takes is one muscle spasm in your wrist to turn the wheel the wrong direction and fly off the bridge."

"shut the hell up." campo laughed, earning a small laugh from camila.

"i think i wanna see him." she admitted. it was quiet for a minute, campo was trying to concentrate on not dying in call of duty.

"you think? no cam, what do you want?" he finally broke the silence that filled the room. he groaned as the round was finished and lifted his phone to look at her.