𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚀&𝙰
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

it's been two days since the mall incident. alvaro and camila haven't talked, they tried but the tension was still there. camila didn't know what she did wrong and alvaro didn't know why he couldn't bring himself to have a normal conversation with her, all he knew was that he better or else it's going to be one very long lunch because roshaun wasn't going to be there with them.

roshaun left to jersey saturday night. he was suppose to be back on sunday but decided to stay a day longer. the lunchroom wasn't as packed as usual.

"hey." camila greeted alvaro, sitting across from alvaro instead of next to him. alvaro looked at her and slightly smiled.

"how are you?" he asked her. she was taken by surprise from the question. she didn't think he would be trying to maintain a conversation with her.

"i'm okay." she said, honestly. "how are you?" she asked him, opening the juice that was on her lunch tray. she threw the tray away and kept the juice, alvaro did the same.

"i'm good, just been on this tiktok grind or whatever." he smiled, moving next to her. the tension wasn't as bad as it was when the conversation first started. camila could feel her palms getting sweaty, she was nervous. alvaro could feel his heart rate increasing, he was nervous as well.

"so with the boys coming this weekend for winter lights, do you wanna meet the boys before winter lights or during?" he asked camila. it didn't matter to her, she was going to meet them either way. but she thought that if she met them ahead of time, winter lights would feel more comfortable.

"well, aren't you guys going to pick them up at the airport? i can drive a car and you or someone can drive. you drive right?" she asked, feeling him scoot closer to her. after discussing their plans, she began to get excited. she hasn't really talked to the boys, maybe here and there she would talk to them, but not as much.

there have been a few times alvaro would be on facetime with alejandro while he was with her. the first time the two talked, he was overly excited to speak to her. she acknowledged his smile, it was gorgeous and anyone with a smile like his can make just about anyone smile.

there also was an instance when kairi and mattia were hanging out together while alvaro was facetiming kairi. "she's not as bitchy as she seems." she heard kairi say. she looked at alvaros phone, laughing at kairis comment.

"i know, you just have to stay off my bad side." she replied, causing mattia to chuckle.

"word on the street is, i'm already on your bad side." mattia added, causing camila to put her hand over her face.

"the only thing i have ever said about you was that you were cocky." she said in defense. mattia raised an eyebrow, taking kairis phone from him.

"you're literally more cockier than me!" he shouted, staring into the camera. "alvaro come get your friend please."

aside from the conversation she had with mattia, she thought they were cool and she could easily get along with them.

"so are you walking me to class today?" camila asked him, staring at him to see if he would give her a reaction. he stared at her and shrugged.

"i think i wanna walk my girl casper. she's gorgeous, isn't she?" he asked her, putting his arm around the imaginary girl of his. she laughed and shrugged her shoulders, standing up from the table.

"beautiful, but i guess i'll walk myself." she replied, walking away from the table as the bell rang. alvaro quickly got up and began walking next to her.