𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴 & 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙾𝚄𝚃
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"dude just text her and ask her for it." roshaun told alvaro, pushing through the crowded halls at timber creek. it has been two days since the two last talked and alvaro desperately wanted her snapchat. he tried looking for it everywhere but no one had it. he even texted her best friend but he got no response.

roshaun and camila have been talking a lot. they're building a pretty good friendship. roshaun tried throwing alvaros name in one of their conversations, at the request of alvaro himself, but camila ignored it. it's not that she didn't want to talk about alvaro, just that she didn't want roshaun to think anything.

"no, i'm scared. why don't you ask?" alvaro said, smacking roshauns arm. roshaun pushed alvaro away from him.

"i already have it." roshaun bluntly said, walking a bit faster than alvaro. alvaro looked at roshaun, catching up to him.

"this whole time i have been searching, and you had it?!" alvaro exaggerated.

"she told me i can't give it out. if someone wants it, they have to ask for it." roshaun replied. alvaro groaned and turned his head. he turned away but looked in the same direction when he saw a familiar looking girl. he couldn't believe his eyes. can it be? him and camila go to the same school?

"roshaun, is that her?" alvaro questioned, pointing towards the girl.

"bro it is!" roshaun answered. roshaun shouted her name but the bell rang and his shouts were barely audible. she began walking away from the spot she was standing in and they couldn't chase after her. there were too many people.

once alvaro sat in his desk, he pulled out his phone and went to her dm.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:*・゚゚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ig.alvaro
you didn't tell me you
went to timber creek.

camilaramirezx
i didn't think i needed to

ig.alvaro
hello i was the new kid, a friend
would have been nice 😒

camilaramirezx
i didn't even know who you
were when you moved here 😬

ig.alvaro
oh really

camilaramirezx
aloe vera, shouldn't you be
paying attention in class? 🙄

ig.alvaro
only my fans and friends
call me aloe vera, so
you're my fan? or friend?

camilaramirezx
neither 😚