𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

alvaro, camila, and mattia made their way into mattias house. the other boys were already there, except for roshaun. he was bonding with his family. mattia introduced camila to both his mom and dad, then quickly dragged her away from them before they can start asking her questions and trying to get to know her. it happened with any girl mattia brought around, even if that girl was just his friend.

"ew, you." kairi said as the group entered the room. camila flipped kairi off and laughed, hugging him. she gave alejandro a hug and sat down against the wall.

the boys were all getting ready at mattias house, it was unnecessary for them to go back home and the come back, it was also a waste of gas.

camila watched as the boys talked and messed around, resting her head on alvaros shoulder. he looked down at her and kissed her forehead, earning a small smile from camila.

"where's the party?" she mumbled, closing her eyes and positioning herself so that her head was now on alvaros leg. he ran his fingers through her hair and she took in the moment.

"a friends house." alvaro replied, looking at his friends who were hitting each other with pillows. mattia looked at alvaro and motioned for him to go where mattia was, but alvaro motioned towards camila.

camila had fallen into a light sleep, and alvaro didn't want to wake her up; he also didn't want her hair or makeup to mess up either so he lightly shook her.

"i just wanna rest." she groaned, lifting her head and resting it against the wall.

"you're going to mess up your hair and makeup." alvaro laughed, standing up to go with mattia.

"it's okay, i don't have anyone to impress anymore. i already have you." she smiled. alvaro smiled and walked away, approaching mattia while he searched for an outfit to wear.

"so, have you told her?" mattia questioned him, walking into his closet and going through the many t-shirts, long sleeves, and hoodies he owned.

"told her what?" alvaro asked, grabbing a shirt and looking at it, then putting it back when mattia shook his head.

"that the party is at your exs house.." mattia whispered, grabbing a hoodie.

"do i really need to tell her?" alvaro whined, not wanting to mention his ex to camila. not that she would make it a big deal, but he would rather not bring up the conversation about exs.

"yes, alvaro. we're going to your exs house.. for a party.. where there will be alcohol." mattia answered, hinting at alvaro why he should tell camila.

"i wouldn't do anything to hurt her, intoxicated or not. we barely started dating officially, why would i want to ruin that?" alvaro threw a hoodie at mattia. mattia grabbed it and nodded, indicating he liked the hoodie.

"i guess, alvaro. just.. be careful." mattia suggested.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━